NRL NRL 2020 Season - Round 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also, what’s happens it the Tigers play that ball before it goes 10 meters? Scrum, with possession to GC?

Normally a Dragons v Bulldogs game would hold little interest for me but in a bizarre way I’m actually keen to watch and see if one or both stay winless for the season

Also, what’s happens it the Tigers play that ball before it goes 10 meters? Scrum, with possession to GC?

If the kick didn't go 10 then it's a penalty to the Tigers, same result if the Tigers touch it. Most sides will leave it. Very lucky bounce, but poor defence too.

He has completely lost the players. May as well just walk out of the box now and go on SEEK. This is embarrassing, the Dragons are a rabble.
When did Ben Hunt go from an Origin rep to a timid little girl?

after he dropped that catch.

Two poor sides: the Bulldogs tweaked their back-line and without producing a transformation, some improvement was clear. I don't know why they persist with Foran, I know he "gives 110%" and all that, but he's just not that good, and a crock to boot. I remember reading that he was one of the best-paid players in the NRL. He must have a good agent! However, he and Lewis didn't have to be brilliant to outshine Hunt, whose game seems to have gone to pieces. But after a shaky start, the Dogs settled down and at least looked as if they had some sort of game-plan. The Dragons looked like a rabble.

Two poor sides: the Bulldogs tweaked their back-line and without producing a transformation, some improvement was clear. I don't know why they persist with Foran, I know he "gives 110%" and all that, but he's just not that good, and a crock to boot. I remember reading that he was one of the best-paid players in the NRL. He must have a good agent! However, he and Lewis didn't have to be brilliant to outshine Hunt, whose game seems to have gone to pieces. But after a shaky start, the Dogs settled down and at least looked as if they had some sort of game-plan. The Dragons looked like a rabble.
Agree with your sentiments. The Dragons just looked rudderless and lacked any interest which would be the most concerning thing. Most supporters will cop mistakes and not being good enough as long as they are having a crack but the Dragons ran up the white flag from the outset. I think it runs deeper than the coach but he will be the one who cops the axe

Unfortunately the Dogs have little alternatives in the halves unfortunately. From memory Lewis is on 1.1 million a year too (as overpaid as they come).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back