Racing October Daily Punt- Getting pasted by 80-1 pops from WA

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So he gets no reward for his St George win which was virtually the Oz cup field? I guess the others were just foxing that day and saving themselves for Flemington.

I love this logic - its why we have got ludicrous prices for the ATM in the Ranvet and George Main

If G2 1800m races are the big time in Melbourne then sure count it if you want

If he wants to stay up in Sydney I'm happy to keep backing him

If G2 1800m races are the big time in Melbourne then sure count it if you want

If he wants to stay up in Sydney I'm happy to keep backing him

What is the difference between the St George and Oz Cup apart from the G1 tag? - unless he was the only one trying that day which seems a complete myth - it was the same field and he beat them pointlessly

That is the only evidence you need that he is way better than them if anywhere near his best and will be plenty of juice in the price to find out if myths like this keep getting brought up.

Imagine? We just had one do that and you didn't rate her ya flog
Huh? I rate her on par with those I mentioned. We're seeing how destitute the WFA ranks are now and you're only just realising. Any genuine WFA star of any era would roll up a picket fence against this lot.

Huh? I rate her on par with those I mentioned. We're seeing how destitute the WFA ranks are now and you're only just realising. Any genuine WFA star of any era would roll up a picket fence against this lot.

Exactly - so you don't rate her

What is the difference between the St George and Oz Cup apart from the G1 tag? - unless he was the only one trying that day which seems a complete myth - it was the same field and he beat them pointlessly

That is the only evidence you need that he is way better than them if anywhere near his best and will be plenty of juice in the price to find out if myths like this keep getting brought up.

It's a lead up race to the big one. For whatever reason he hasn't performed in the GF in Melbourne so I won't be backing him til he does

It's a lead up race to the big one. For whatever reason he hasn't performed in the GF in Melbourne so I won't be backing him til he does

But this isn't his GF so he should s**t it in right? In fact it shapes pretty much exactly as the St George did last year

Huh. I absolutely froth SYT, M&P, Northerly etc. They are all time greats. Winx is just like them. How do I not rate her?

She is above them - certainly M&P and Freemason's bunny

But this isn't his GF so he should s**t it in right? In fact it shapes pretty much exactly as the St George did last year

I reckon he will run better in this than the Cox Plate but still no way id be backing him at the price. Homesman beats him home and depends how forward the internationals are

I reckon he will run better in this than the Cox Plate but still no way id be backing him at the price. Homesman beats him home and depends how forward the internationals are

Lol Homesman has flogged the worst ever Feehan field before getting rolled by a washed up 9yo - Avi will give him windburn in the straight

Internationals the only thing that will stop him (and certainly won't be Danceteria)

I've taken the $23 CAPE OF GOOD HOPE in the Caulfield Stakes - that looks SOLID overs especially compared to the prices of Dream Castle and Danceteria (9.50 into 7.50 already thanks to the Oz Bloodstock fappers - lol)

Danceteria opened up $9.50 which was a fair price and shows how poison its Cox Plate antepost price has been all spring given it was only a couple of points longer in what will be a much tougher race.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol god you are analysis is truly a joke

Local gallopers?

Gailo Chop who hasn't won for 18 months?
Avilius has already flogged KWD THIS PREP
Homesman got rolled by a washed up 9yo last start
Gatting and MJ got rolled by a horse who couldn't win a Queensland Derby

Stop embarrassing yourself - if you'd been on the Blue ATM the last 12 months you might have been able to buy a second house!
lol embarrasing myself ? ok
we will see
i am keeping this flagged for the future

lol embarrasing myself ? ok
we will see
i am keeping this flagged for the future

Maybe you should also flag all the profit you've given up on a horse that has won 5 of its last 8 at an average winning SP of $2.83 #housemoney

the Ranvet on a Heavy where he beat He's Eminent and Danzadance and Egg Tart started 2nd favourite? sure its on youtube but totally irrelevant to Cox Plate form. Ok lets look at the Tancred... where he beat those WFA champs Big Duke, Rondinella, Sound lol and Yogi lol on a wet track.

ok ignoring all that lets look at his last start, where he beat Dreamforce who is the WFA horse who has never won a WFA race and Happy Clapper who has been found out at Cox plate class many times already. And on a wet track again.

Now look at his Melb WFA form... he just beat trap for fools, and then finished 5th in the Australian Cup behind Harlem, Shillelagh, TFF again and So Si Bon... lol that was on the dry.

Cox plate form??? if you think so.. He is a ridiculous fave and there is nothing in his form showing he can win it. He might be a rough place chance if its wet.
Caulfield should be dry Saturday so a test on the very firm opinions being put out here

I’m on Avi fwiw

I've taken the $23 CAPE OF GOOD HOPE in the Caulfield Stakes - that looks SOLID overs especially compared to the prices of Dream Castle and Danceteria (9.50 into 7.50 already thanks to the Oz Bloodstock fappers - lol)

Danceteria opened up $9.50 which was a fair price and shows how poison its Cox Plate antepost price has been all spring given it was only a couple of points longer in what will be a much tougher race.

My other international play will be HAKY at $17 in Herbert Power. Don't think there is much between any of the raiders here and he is almost twice the price of the other too. Having said that - both Prince of Arran and Raheen House look eminently back-able given how short Steel Prince is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back