Injury Off Legs Report 2018 - Stretch that toe

Remove this Banner Ad

It just sucks that they are probably our two best onfield leaders and top 5 players in my opinion

But it may give us a bit of extra juice after the bye if season is still akive

It just sucks that they are probably our two best onfield leaders and top 5 players in my opinion

But it may give us a bit of extra juice after the bye if season is still akive

The blessing in disguise is that it's allowed us to experiment with the small forward line so if somethings going wrong goody can throw TMac back and know we can still kick a score

AFL article
Josh Mahoney saying on Sunday the combative mid could return to the field within three weeks.

Both Viney and key forward Tom McDonald (foot) are on similar rehab programs and will look to join in some football sessions over the next fortnight, according to Mahoney.

"Both Tom and Jack are about two to three weeks away now," Mahoney told Triple M radio.

"Tom will do some training from halfway through [this] week to later in the week and Jack probably the following week.

"Tom's slightly ahead of Jack at the moment."

surely theyll spend game or 2 in VFL got blues round 9 and Adelaide in round 10 surely be aiming for TMAC to play round 9 and bring Viney in against Crows

AFL article
Josh Mahoney saying on Sunday the combative mid could return to the field within three weeks.

Both Viney and key forward Tom McDonald (foot) are on similar rehab programs and will look to join in some football sessions over the next fortnight, according to Mahoney.

"Both Tom and Jack are about two to three weeks away now," Mahoney told Triple M radio.

"Tom will do some training from halfway through [this] week to later in the week and Jack probably the following week.

"Tom's slightly ahead of Jack at the moment."

surely theyll spend game or 2 in VFL got blues round 9 and Adelaide in round 10 surely be aiming for TMAC to play round 9 and bring Viney in against Crows
Huge if those two are fit and firing by the Crows game.

have they got any idea tho? last week they were 5-6 weeks away now only 2 or 3. Maybe ment 2 or 3 from VFL but 5 or 6 from AFL so lines up that way
I feel like you just answered your own question? They were 6-8 before R1. It’s Round 4. Places them at 6-7 weeks overall. Sounds fine to me?

Lewis broken hand - that's ah unfortunate.
giphy.gif

Oh, err ... i mean ... That's bad news ...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Forward ... Our forward line is screaming out for him ... and our midfield for him as a backup ruck for that matter ...
Back … Our back line is screaming out for him

Forward ... Our forward line is screaming out for him ... and our midfield for him as a backup ruck for that matter ...
music to my ears

I'd say its due to his increased interactions with Mission.
Makes sense. Is it time for PJ to step in and get rid of Misson and Chaplin? Something tells me we would be 1000% better without these two at the club. Are they the new Sylvia/Moloney club culture killers? No one can say the Dees aren't innovators! Thinking outside of the box to find new ways to bring down the club!

Makes sense. Is it time for PJ to step in and get rid of Misson and Chaplin? Something tells me we would be 1000% better without these two at the club. Are they the new Sylvia/Moloney club culture killers? No one can say the Dees aren't innovators! Thinking outside of the box to find new ways to bring down the club!

Sacking the fitness head when we have an injury list of four is just the kind of positive press we need at the moment...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back