News Off Season Fun Join The Sweet F.A. (SFA) - Fantasy Footy League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take a look, its great fun while we're not playing SuperCoach.
Season 28 is just about done and dusted so teams are now recruiting for S29.
My Las Vegas Bears are looking for a few rookies.

Have a read of this

if you’re looking for a decent team join the furies for a good time.

and if you don’t join the furies, fine. but DO NOT join the bombers or the gumbies.

trust me.

Last edited:

Join the Bombers, you can join in the cyber bullying of WaynesWorld19 about the Crows.

giphy.gif

Take a look, its great fun while we're not playing SuperCoach.
Season 28 is just about done and dusted so teams are now recruiting for S29.
My Las Vegas Bears are looking for a few rookies.

Have a read of this
hey mate ....do you have a pedlars license buddy ??...... Andrew Birch ....where's a good Mod when you need em ....I know, studying SC for 3 months, to try and stay ahead of me :p

We are going to struggle soon, the Bears need to recruite now, so if everybody else could just fu** off please.
You'll be alright .....our books are full ...would the Bears like to be our feeder team ....you know, like an Austalian "A" side

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hey mate ....do you have a pedlars license buddy ??...... Andrew Birch ....where's a good Mod when you need em ....I know, studying SC for 3 months, to try and stay ahead of me :p

You might be pleased to know that I am no longer a BF Mod. I can now focus 100% on finishing ahead of you for the third year in a row. :)

What happened ?

Chief fired me for "pandering to trolls" (aka kkkonservatives) on SRP. All good though, I didn't ask to be mod in the first place. It was a bit of fun for a while though. Tried out one or two new things on here like issuing trophy's & the Rd preview threads which will hopefully be continued.

Hey, you should apply for the job mate, you'd be able to bulk send PM's to 30+ users at a time and won't have to ask Mods to do it for you any more! If you have conservative political views and appreciate memes though, you might want to keep that to yourself.

Last edited:
Chief fired me for "pandering to trolls" (aka kkkonservatives) on SRP. All good though, I didn't ask to be mod in the first place. It was a bit of fun for a while though. Tried out one or two new things on here like issuing trophy's & the Rd preview threads which will hopefully be continued.

Hey, you should apply for the job mate, you'd be able to bulk send PM's to 30+ users at a time and won't have to ask Mods to do it for you any more! If you have conservative political views and appreciate memes though, you might want to keep that to yourself.
nah , i bypassed you .... using “Groups” now ... no issue with number of invitees

So who replaced you ?

where do i sign up

Fat chance...

506.jpg

I'll support you sempai with a new avie:

8aa.gif

Last edited:
Last edited:
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back