Off season "Pick 'em" draft - (Opinion based not fantasy)

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeh as this draft Has played out it looks like 9 teams is pretty easy and we will all have good teams...with personal preference being the difference.

I think 16 is the best number.

But,still...the top talent in alot of positions is off the board, the next 5 or so picks from each team I think will see us divided on players

Yeah, I'm seeing how the dominos fall before I commit to a base D.

As for the best teams... Yeah, theoretically everyone should be stacked, but imo there have been sone shockers so far, and I think it's GreyWind who has got 5 of my top 20 players.

Very subjective overall

I think Ive got caught up in personal opinion/injury history/best player in the future too much rather than drafting who is probably the best player right now.

Tyreek Hill is a perfect example of this, i can see him being the next Antonio Brown but he's not even close to that yet.

I think Ive got caught up in personal opinion/injury history/best player in the future too much rather than drafting who is probably the best player right now.

Tyreek Hill is a perfect example of this, i can see him being the next Antonio Brown but he's not even close to that yet.
I was going to draft Hill, but was waiting for about the last 5 rounds to do so.

Do this same thing this time next year and there's every chance he is picked where you picked him.

I went early with Landry, but wanted a top slot guy and he's a gun PR.

Yeah, I'm seeing how the dominos fall before I commit to a base D.

As for the best teams... Yeah, theoretically everyone should be stacked, but imo there have been sone shockers so far, and I think it's GreyWind who has got 5 of my top 20 players.

Very subjective overall
How subjective the whole thing is probably why I'm enjoying it so much.

At the moment Blacky has my favourite team, his OL/DL so far are both in my top 3. But has a lack of skill players that could cost him.

Going to be interesting to watch how the rest of this plays out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry guys.

Had an exam today and then an awards night.

There's ya problem, too much studyin', not enough draftin'.

Where is edumacation gonna get you in life, seriously?

Priorities!

Is there any possible way to enter our teams manually into madden and simulate the games?

Would love to see score lines/records of these superteams after playing each other once.

Is there any possible way to enter our teams manually into madden and simulate the games?

Would love to see score lines/records of these superteams after playing each other once.
I was thinking of doing this. (I'll probably be too lazy tbh)

I'd make the teams and simulate one home and one away game for each matchup. Then do a playoffs.

Would take ages tho I reckon

Remove this Banner Ad

Back