Off season "Pick 'em" draft - (Opinion based not fantasy)

Remove this Banner Ad

Gurley and Howard taken over Hyde is a surprise.

I was tossing up between Hyde and Murry, picked Murry because he is better catching passes.
Hyde spends more time in street clothes on a Sunday than he does a uniform, he's the Tony Romo of RB's.

Hyde spends more time in street clothes on a Sunday than he does a uniform, he's the Tony Romo of RB's.

Still would take him over Gurley. at least he can get in the endzone.

and injures didnt hurt JJ Watt or Gronk getting picked. i think we are talking about players when they are healthy.

and injures didnt hurt JJ Watt or Gronk getting picked. i think we are talking about players when they are healthy.

Gronk fair enough but we are still talking about the best player at his position when healthy, JJ hadnt missed a game til last year.

I think Gurley has got a bad rap for what was a very poor season on paper. Rams offense was non existent, Fisher was pathetic, load the box and let Keenum and Goff do whatever they want to do. I can see him bouncing back this year to rookie year form with a new head coach.

Not saying Hyde isnt talented but i dont think Gurley or Howard are any less talented. Hyde hasnt even run for 1,000 yds in a season as of yet.

Hyde: 34 games, 13 rushing TD's
Gurley: 29 games, 16 rushing TD's

With Gronk's injury history it only made sense to pick Bennett, I mean it worked for the Pats last year.

I would have picked Delaine Walker over Bennett any day of the week but that's just my opinion. Having said that i can see Bennett putting up huge numbers this year in GB with Rodgers. I understand your reasoning either way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back