Analysis Off season - what are the lads getting up to

Remove this Banner Ad

Sometimes there is an overlap. Mental health can be impacted by your confidence. You confidence can be down if you dress poorly and people critique you. Not to mention no one wants smelly shoes or feet. They are a breeding ground for bacteria and it's a slippery slope from no socks to the entire football team has athlete's foot!
Point proven.

Can you have a word to Garner and LMac?

Well whose your Mate?
Matt Watson. The book launch was for his most recent book about footballs father/son's, 'Sons of Guns' held at Percy Jones' pub in Fitzroy. Some of the books subjects were there, notably Ray Shaw, Ken Fletcher and Donald and Luke McDonald. It was a great afternoon and yes I did have a chat (and got some pics!) with the rooboys. Luke said his wrist was OK but I didn't really pry, too busy sinking schooners then wine
Was a great afternoon/evening - the hangover was well deserved and well worth it!

Matt Watson. The book launch was for his most recent book about footballs father/son's, 'Sons of Guns' held at Percy Jones' pub in Fitzroy. Some of the books subjects were there, notably Ray Shaw, Ken Fletcher and Donald and Luke McDonald. It was a great afternoon and yes I did have a chat (and got some pics!) with the rooboys. Luke said his wrist was OK but I didn't really pry, too busy sinking schooners then wine
Was a great afternoon/evening - the hangover was well deserved and well worth it!

Ha; heard him on 3aw...great tales

Not really for this board anymore, but Pruess cut a lonely figure eating sushi by himdehi in the Fountain Gate food court today.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back