Official WCE Board DreamTeam & SuperCoach 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Just so people know im cutting it off this sunday so if your name isn't down you will miss out. Im also running a local harvey norman one so if theres any spare numbers we might just end up with an amalgamated harvey norman / bigfooty league.

Must be. Everyone seems to be ranked inside the top 10,000 for dreamteam out of 300,000 people. I finished around 60,000 yet someone here that I beat said they finished around 6000. How does that work?

True. I have no idea what I finished but I won a couple of grand finals so It mustn't have been too bad.

Anyone going to go with the heart and select D Kerr in their team? If we were lucky enough to get him through all the games, his tackling, effective possessions and goals would surely put him close to the 100 point mark or at least 80, and going at great value. Thoughts?

Anyone going to go with the heart and select D Kerr in their team? If we were lucky enough to get him through all the games, his tackling, effective possessions and goals would surely put him close to the 100 point mark or at least 80, and going at great value. Thoughts?
He isn't a big goal scorer. He had a dominant game in the middle last year and only scored 60 odd because it was mostly handballs.

imo unless you can prove your rank (and there have been several ways shown to do that), you should get seeded last

imo unless you can prove your rank (and there have been several ways shown to do that), you should get seeded last

pretty much everyone i couldnt verify has been seeded with a ranking of 50,000. Which is why this whole thing has been a pain in the arse. If you want to make it into the top league send me proof of your ranking. You'll find that guys who ranked up until about the 10,000 mark will get in if you actually show proof.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

pretty much everyone i couldnt verify has been seeded with a ranking of 50,000. Which is why this whole thing has been a pain in the arse. If you want to make it into the top league send me proof of your ranking. You'll find that guys who ranked up until about the 10,000 mark will get in if you actually show proof.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=902544

#36 on the ladder.

I have PM'ed you a copy of my results from last year :)

Edit: Seems I messed up the image links so here they are to make it easier.

pantskyle said:
How can I look at my history on Supercoach. I want to verify my rank.

Not sure you can for SC any more apart from having the email from the end of last year. For DT you can though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back