Mega Thread Oh yeah ... did you know there are 17 other teams? - General AFL discussion #9 - Blues posters only

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'll call first thing Monday.

logo-2x.png

Burnt out.

Lyons game plan doesn't give him any freedom.

Sonny Walters struggling as well, now that kid is a game changer.

Would love him although he's borderline with his age.
Just had a look at Freo board, whispers are he had blue with Lyon this week.

He is contracted so Freo have whip hand but at 30 next year, down on form, headed injury history etc it is not a sellers market. They want McCarthy and hill traded in so it gives them a starting chip there. Interesting to see how it plays out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After watching a short segment on the Swans Isaac Heeney last night, I'm going to see your Jacob Weiterings mum and raise you Isaac Heeneys mum - Rochelle !!

Rochelle, Rochelle

Rochelle.jpg
Rochelle2.jpg

Last edited:
Never ending source of amusement over on the Tigers' board.
Rumours that they are having a second crack at Treloar because Pies are after a pick to land Hurley.
They need some kind of screening process before posts are allowed.

Just saw someone on the Tigers' board suggest that they should try to get Prestia and JOM for #6, Vickery and Conca.
And they are talking about being back in finals next year.

Dimma* is talking about them being back in finals next year.

Every Richmond fan I've spoken to thinks he's delusional and needs to go.

He's reached the point where he may as well make big claims for next season - if they succeed he can claim he knew what he was talking about, and if they fail, well, he'll be sacked regardless of what he's said 12 months earlier.

He's reached the point where he may as well make big claims for next season - if they succeed he can claim he knew what he was talking about, and if they fail, well, he'll be sacked regardless of what he's said 12 months earlier.
Possible they were saying it tongue in cheek. It's just so hard to tell with them because they've been drinking the kool aid for so long.

Screams of a coach saying things to try and save his job sound familiar ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back