Omg the pig to gws

Remove this Banner Ad

Whitfield missing early games and Palmer gone. MDB will probably get games early and then will have to fight to keep his spot - probably as a tagger.

Hope he is consistently amongst the best in a losing side.

Deboer deserved better then GWS:(

Labelled as a scape goat already as other recruits get a toast tag, they don't realise he is in career best form and nearly won a sandover off of 12 games, would fit right in at a finals contender and was only delisted due to our rebuild.
Yeah
I wasn't delighted with tag in his welcome thread either. Leon wants him and in Leon I trust. As I posted on our board maybe take the tag in the context that our previous whipping boy was Tomlinson and we were all embarassed by that as he proved us wrong last year. I get there's some feeling but dont want you to think we're uncivil or disrespectful to our draftees, he'll be adopted by our supporters as he seems to have been by yours.

Yeah
I wasn't delighted with tag in his welcome thread either. Leon wants him and in Leon I trust. As I posted on our board maybe take the tag in the context that our previous whipping boy was Tomlinson and we were all embarassed by that as he proved us wrong last year. I get there's some feeling but dont want you to think we're uncivil or disrespectful to our draftees, he'll be adopted by our supporters as he seems to have been by yours.
He is a stand up individual. Had a great year at peel. Would have been more than happy to keep him or barlow. Unfortunate we kept none.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back