Sep 8, 2012
Sydney
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
GWS
You win either way, whatever happens.

Haha this is correct mate. To a point

As a member of both clubs, I always support Freo when they play each other. Even in sydney. As you can imagine there are bunch of people on the giants board in similar positions, live in Sydney so are giants members, but are still members of their traditional teams.

And I think this game means a bit more for Freo to win this year hey

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

greatgatsby

Premiership Player
Oct 17, 2010
The Seat of Power
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Washington Commanders, Black Ducks
Haha this is correct mate. To a point

As a member of both clubs, I always support Freo when they play each other. Even in sydney. As you can imagine there are bunch of people on the giants board in similar positions, live in Sydney so are giants members, but are still members of their traditional teams.

And I think this game means a bit more for Freo to win this year hey

Don't worry mate, I get you. I have a Giants membership too.

Sep 8, 2012
Sydney
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
GWS
Don't worry mate, I get you. I have a Giants membership too.

Ah nice ! I’m a foundation member of 2 clubs. Not many people get to do that I guess. I wish I still had my Freo membership card from the first year. Moved house so many bloody times. No idea where it is. Would love to find it now.

May 3, 2007
Parts Unknown
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Man City, Valencia, Lazio, Panthers
Well... I am not really miffed with the outcome of the game. We have a home final regardless where Freo finished.

Saying that, I am possibly gonna drag my worthless carcass out of bed tomorrow and watch my beloved south Adelaide Panthers play in the SANFL

Sep 19, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Since we played them earlier in the season the changes are:

GWS;
IN: Haynes, Kennedy, Aleer, Hopper, Briggs, Lloyd, Brown
OUT: Keeffe, Hill, de Boer, Idun, O'Halloran, Bruhn, Preuss

Freo:
IN: Fyfe, Serong, Meek, Pearce
OUT: Lobb, Taberner, Erasmus, Colyer

Might have missed some, but we are more competitive in the midfield there, and far weaker forward.

We had two goals combined out of Taberner and Lobb last game.
Razor Ray is a big out from the last game too, he was fabulous for us, first time I've cheered an ump off the ground.

Stinky Lomax

All Australian
Jul 11, 2022
AFL Club
Fremantle
As Logue is doing a fitness test on his ‘sore’ leg, I presume we can say it’s not a strain or the like but possibly a bad cork?
Rucking can do that to you, if so, hopefully it continues to loosen up & feel better by game time.

nurries

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 11, 2003
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Freo
After watching the podcast where Logue said he pulled up well from the derby and the chemistry between he and Emma, he might have experienced some country hospitality after getting coffee. So he is sore

Those two would have some gazelles
More like did it charing Mundy off

Bigger

Club Legend
Nov 9, 2001
East Fremantle
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
need to take a good look at themselves
Razor Ray is a big out from the last game too, he was fabulous for us, first time I've cheered an ump off the ground.
Too right. He was Margettesque for us.

I was genuinely confused. I needed a coherent Weavil to explain how to unblushingly accept that sort of charity.

JammoMonty

Club Legend
Oct 1, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
Looking at the vision from the warmup they did today it doesn’t look likely Logue will get up. Banfield is the obvious choice. Hopefully he finds the form he had against the hawks.

Back