Review Walyalup Beat The Reigning Premiers, Time To Book The Bus?

Remove this Banner Ad

How bloody good?

Beaten last year’s grand finalists in the last two weeks, three wins on the trot, third week in a row of tonning up, kept the Cats goalless in the last quarter. We have a full forward, Fyfe has more game time in his legs, Luke Ryan kept the ‘best player in the league’ to three points, Sonny in vintage form, plenty of goal kickers (including my boy Bailey).

Last edited:

Luke Ryan kept Jeremy Cameron goalless

andy and serong just playing hard, clean footy. love how they’ve both lifted the last few weeks, brayshaw especially. JOM had another strong performance, fyfe too was very good especially in that 3rd quarter, still working to 100% but you can see how impactful he can be.

another week kicking a big score, this forward line has a lot of promise, banners was on one and freddy does some great work up the ground. how good are shootas tackles

brilliant response too from pearce, back to his best footy now

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Special mention goes to Banners and Hughes. Especially satisfying as by quarter time the haters were salivating on what they thought was going to happen. Lol 🤣😉

Big difference to the midfield having a big body or a bull to clear the space for Serong and Brayshaw to run onto. Fyfe was good til he went off. Probably rather have Erasmus in there if Fyfe is off.

Pity the roos couldn't get over the swans in the close one

Last edited:
Jacko and Darcy so good together.

I want to single out Brandon Walker. Absolutely immense today. Real Roger Hayden vibes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back