List Mgmt. Operation: Get Jaeger

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I just have the feeling it will be like the last few years. We get linked to big guns but never get any. I always get my hopes up

Best thing is we have Saunders at the club.... We just need to convince O'meara that our club doctor can fix the problem, in the end the kid just wants to play footy and needs to be confident that club doctors are able to help him.

As long as it's not a hamstring he'll be sweet.

Watch the amount of Sunday twilight games the AFL give us if we get JOM.
GC offered him about 900k. Like a rich kid spending daddy's money

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Best thing is we have Saunders at the club.... We just need to convince O'meara that our club doctor can fix the problem, in the end the kid just wants to play footy and needs to be confident that club doctors are able to help him.
I think that has already happened.

I haven't been keeping up with this thread but I just recieved an SMS from my old man saying JOM has been sighted at Arden St and the swallow bros look like getting to play together. I dunno if thats public info or rumour (don't get that stuff so much here in sydney) but the old boy does tend to be ahead of the curve on quite a few things from trade rumours to who's turn it is to win at the red hots.

I haven't been keeping up with this thread but I just recieved an SMS from my old man saying JOM has been sighted at Arden St and the swallow bros look like getting to play together. I dunno if thats public info or rumour (don't get that stuff so much here in sydney) but the old boy does tend to be ahead of the curve on quite a few things from trade rumours to who's turn it is to win at the red hots.
It does help when our club doctors told Swallow early in the year that we could fix him in 2 weeks...
**** me… these two posts have me curious x10.

Looks like we're getting both Swallow Jr. and JOM!!

Am I right in saying that D. Swallow thinks very highly of Saunders and the advice he was given by him or am I making that up?

If so, then I hope he's been sharing some of his opinions and experiences with JOM.

I was retired at 22 after 9 operations to get my patella right. Can barely walk pain free, have no cartlidge left and am riddled with arthritis at 36. Tread carefully North.
That sounds shitty.

Have you investigated stem cell treatment? My mum was facing replacements for both knees - she had basically no cartilage in both and very painful arthritis. She had stem cell therapy and it's given her much more mobility and no more pain.

Out: Boomer
In: Mayne

Makes me sick.

I can't see it happening.

We were earmarked for a lot of older garbage towards the end of last year as well, didn't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back