No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Aren’t the King brothers overrated! I have a leaning to Stand By Me Benny King over Maxy Yacht but they haven’t warranted their huge draft pick rankings. Benny might be a premiership chance at the Suns. Max no chance at the Aints.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
They are both still only 23 years old look at Jesse hogan maybe playing career best and look at Jack he was elite at 26 onwards they take time

The Bombers 2nd and Port 3rd..............no I had to double-check. I wonder if Gonzo still thinks the game has never been better now that his beloved Cats are losing. They get a huge lift from playing us this week but then it's back to cliff views. I didn't see the West Coast game. What the hell happened there?

The Bombers 2nd and Port 3rd..............no I had to double-check. I wonder if Gonzo still thinks the game has never been better now that his beloved Cats are losing. They get a huge lift from playing us this week but then it's back to cliff views. I didn't see the West Coast game. What the hell happened there?
Crows less shite than Eagles.

If we beat cats it'll be straight back to state of the game talk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah now Dumma knows he’s with CFL love child club he knows he can say stuff and won’t get fined
hes employed by the cfl

even if he doesnget fined they'll slip him cash under the table

😂 Dumma now that he’s with with shit coast , CFL love child , now he has a discussion about umps and holding ball after game . Imagine he said that when coaching us
the cfl love to humiliate us

Bombers percentage 104, but top 2. Every other team above 14 has a better percentage. Biggest pretenders. Will be finals easy beats.
Had a quick look at the Bummers draw.
It's a false economy.
I have them winning 3-4 games for the rest of the year. That would leave them 11.5 - 12.5 wins for the year.
Right on the edge of the 8.

GC at GC
Carlton
West Coast (W)
Geelong
Pies
Demons
Crows (W?)
Saints (W?)
Freo
Suns (W)
Swans
Brisbane in Brisbane

Dumb dumb Lloyd will be talking about them as top 4 and a premiership chance though.

Had a quick look at the Bummers draw.
It's a false economy.
I have them winning 3-4 games for the rest of the year. That would leave them 11.5 - 12.5 wins for the year.
Right on the edge of the 8.

GC at GC
Carlton
West Coast (W)
Geelong
Pies
Demons
Crows (W?)
Saints (W?)
Freo
Suns (W)
Swans
Brisbane in Brisbane

Dumb dumb Lloyd will be talking about them as top 4 and a premiership chance though.
Even if they make finals they will go out in straight sets. Same old bombers can't handle pressure football.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back