No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXVII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beats me how it costs that much. I heard it recently during the women's World cup. I guess all those FIFA delegates need their bribes.
I never saw a brown paper bag ;)

One city or state will never get to host. FIFA requires rectangular stadiums with a min 40k capacity. And I think there are 32 teams entered into the group stages. No way Victoria has those amounts of stadiums.

except for that time in Qatar.

Those colours are just awful. Doesn’t matter who wears it.

The great thing about Dimma coaching GC is that of all the teams in the comp, if Tigers aren’t winning the flag then GC would be my pick to salute. So at least if he gets success it’ll be better than 16 other alternatives. It’ll be highly amusing if they get their first flag before Saints get their second, Carlton get their 17th, Dogs get their 3rd and so on …..

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

* i'm keen to take on fold coast now
gonna be fun

fold coast gonna become one of our most talked about teams in this thread now

I am confused, Dan cancelled the Comm games due to cost savings. Surely the FIFA costs more lol yes Might make more. Interesting.

View attachment 1783289
There is more chance of it snowing in hell than Victoria or Australia getting to host the Men's Soccer World Cup. Forget it.

Aside from the obvious issue of prime time viewing in Europe, why on earth would FIFA award its premier event to a country of 25M people where soccer is at best the 4th ranked sport? FIFA will promote soccer in nations and continents where the populations are large and the game can be developed. Keating was right, no one GAF about the ar$e end of the world.

And that's not mentioning the peanut running Victoria sh!tting the bed over the Commonwealth Games debacle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Imagine being in the trenches of Gallipoli with this bloke....
tenor.gif

F**K this years been a depressing year for a tiger supporter,Lunch goin down really FKD us,kudos to those posters that predicted in the pre season
that if it was to happen we may struggle as we hadnt recruited an encumbent,cant believe it actually happened,the one line we couldnt afford to lose our one n only A grader

There is more chance of it snowing in hell than Victoria or Australia getting to host the Men's Soccer World Cup. Forget it.

Aside from the obvious issue of prime time viewing in Europe, why on earth would FIFA award its premier event to a country of 25M people where soccer is at best the 4th ranked sport? FIFA will promote soccer in nations and continents where the populations are large and the game can be developed. Keating was right, no one GAF about the ar$e end of the world.

And that's not mentioning the peanut running Victoria sh!tting the bed over the Commonwealth Games debacle.
Spot on. But FIFA will feign interest in a bid to garner millions from Dan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back