O'Rourke went out on Saturday night and was seen with a Swan....be outraged here.

Remove this Banner Ad

JOR was catching up with cousins. Hawks had the weekend off. Talia happened to be there with swans players. They know each other from cannons and left together to grab a cab. Cops were blitzing the area and searched them. Talia said Jono had nothing to do with it. Jono told Hawks and asked to be tested to prove it. There's nothing to see here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I noticed that shoey travelled with the team to adelaide but did not play. Maybe the hawks go out of their way to look after the guys (shoe being from adelaide)

Helps if theres no slip ups thought

Players had 3 days off after the game with a 10 day break.
Clarko in his presser said as much, that they'd all have a break and get back into it on Sunday/Monday.

I'd say him in Sydney Saturday night wouldn't be against team rules, more a question of the hour and intoxication level (there has been no mention of drunkenness at all that I've seen) so he could be completely ok with team rules.

Not enough info to be speculating on really

I noticed that shoey travelled with the team to adelaide but did not play. Maybe the hawks go out of their way to look after the guys (shoe being from adelaide)

Helps if theres no slip ups thought
Schoey went home to see his family and had a few days off as he wasn't playing anyway.
Give him a chance to freshen up mentally

Remove this Banner Ad

Back