Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Nope, sorry mate, not even close. He averages a goal a game. He's a crafty small forward, that you wouldn't pick ahead of Elliott, Hill or Schultz.
His work up the ground is just as good if not better than the 3 you mentioned. There wouldn't be a side in the comp that wouldn't take him in a heartbeat

Fans are probably microwaving their memberships as we speak. Richmind suck again, order has been restored!
they’re not quite there yet, still in denial in the post flags glow, sticking to the afl umpiring conspiracy for now.

But it’s a matter of time before they realise they suck again, and then Richmond’s going to Richmond.

I haven’t seen North play this year…..but from what I’ve seen, they are prime Tas target.

Zero game plan that I can work out?!? Seem to be outnumbered everywhere and they just showed a graph of pressure where north didn’t even register?!?!?

It’s really sad. But they are so off AFL standard. Clarko also is way past it. Was when they signed him.

His work up the ground is just as good if not better than the 3 you mentioned. There wouldn't be a side in the comp that wouldn't take him in a heartbeat
I actually rate Daniels. He would be our 6th picked forward though, rather than their 3rd or 4th. I just think it's a big point of weakness, especially if Toby isn't firing.

What’s Bailey smith doing at the Doggies game, where’s the commitment?

Should be having dinner with the Daicos family.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Richmond are an absolute basket case.

I almost feel for them. They might be in for some dark years

Coach abandoned them
President abandoned them
CEO abandoned them

Coach screwed their immediate drafting future

Their best players are about to retire (outside Bolton)

like…man. It’s looking grim.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back