Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Arrest Scott for killing us in that '06 final

Gouks, I'd love to know how we sh@t the bed, that day? Fair dinkum, played like heroes for a quarter and a half, led by 20 points plus, then... curtains. Dogs mauled us. I'll never forget the smiling assassain, and wanting to swing one on his chops. 2006 is the season that got away. We might have given the Eagles a shake the week after at Subiaco. Doggies were witches hats, losing by 12 goals.

If I saw Papley crossing the road, I'd accelerate.

Easily one of the most punchable heads in the AFL.

He is a smart @ss. His absolute shove on Darcy Moore in that PF, then it being the only goal they scored to win it, is an absolute travesty. The only consolation is seeing them get belted by 14 goals by the Cats, and wiping the smile off his smug face!

I've put 20 on north to beat Port at 8.50

Can't lose them all

Saucy. Port look gettable, but... I don't know about North. North need to take their chances, and they just can't seem to get a leg over anyone. Imagine being lower than Richmond on the ladder? :drunk:

I am on your bandwagon though, Pablo, and hope you garnish the $170 return. If Port get done, surely it's curtains for Hinkley?

Gouks, I'd love to know how we sh@t the bed, that day? Fair dinkum, played like heroes for a quarter and a half, led by 20 points plus, then... curtains. Dogs mauled us. I'll never forget the smiling assassain, and wanting to swing one on his chops. 2006 is the season that got away. We might have given the Eagles a shake the week after at Subiaco. Doggies were witches hats, losing by 12 goals.
06 and 07 were tough losses :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Weightman.

Ah yes. Thought there had to be another

At least they have Lobb as backup. Who I’m sure will play a blinder next week because it’s us lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back