Our next coach

Who should be our next coach?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

In the last 40 years I can only think of 2 coaches to win a flag having not won one in a previous stint. Walls and Blight.

I'd suggest there is experience and there is successful experience, the two are not necessarily the same.
Tell that to the selection committee, I have no idea which way they're heading.

Like many I was very disappointed at Judd's comments, for mine he all but ruled Teague out publicly and I find that extremely unprofessional.

We are going through a process to appoint our next coach as I think, most agree we should.

But IMO any process that rules out a Teague, through inexperience, from the start but includes potentials like Voss and Ratten as acceptable experienced coaches is flawed from the beginning.

Whoever is appointed I will support but jeez I don't like the thought of Lyon.

Everyone should just sit tight for a while. Due diligence will be done there’s a committee in place and their collective expertise and experience should get the the optimum result fo the club.
The media is to blame for the over reaction, pondering constantly it’s almost reached saturation.
Too many footy shows and commentators jostling their opinions whipping supports to a frenzy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everyone should just sit tight for a while. Due diligence will be done there’s a committee in place and their collective expertise and experience should get the the optimum result fo the club.
The media is to blame for the over reaction, pondering constantly it’s almost reached saturation.
Too many footy shows and commentators jostling their opinions whipping supports to a frenzy.

So, if the media is the animal do we have to put up signs everywhere saying "don't feed the animals"?

Too many footy shows and commentators that never talk about actual footy.

Ockham's Razor from TC believes Clarko is firming despite the public denials...
Is he reliable?

He's not bad.
Was all over the Essendon saga.
Posted about Bolts the night before it all fell.
A couple of other smaller gets. Nailed Newman for a future 4th before it happened etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back