Strategy Our Next Senior Coach: 2019 & Beyond... is Matthew Nicks

Our next senior coach...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

They would have had to pay a lot more if they sacked him themselves. He walked out on his own accord, technically they didn't owe him anything.
I know that. I have been saying all along that Pyke was a man of honour. If he decided to resign then the club didnt owe him except for maybe relocation costs. His resigning, which he didnt have to do, saved the club at least $1.6m less any relocation costs. I am sure other would have sat around and waited to be sack and then put their hand out for the remiander of their contract.

I know that. I have been saying all along that Pyke was a man of honour. If he decided to resign then the club didnt owe him except for maybe relocation costs. His resigning, which he didnt have to do, saved the club at least $1.6m less any relocation costs. I am sure other would have sat around and waited to be sack and then put their hand out for the remiander of their contract.
Absolute man of honour. 1.6 million almost gets us out of the hole and the soft cap blowout we've caused ourselves by poor boardroom judgement holding onto Burton and Campo until the club imploded.

Total respect for Pyke. Epitome of a club first man. Took the hit and even brought the hit on himself to save his troops.

We're going over, because we re-contracted all of the people we're terminating.

Incompetent fu**heads.
But our internal review matched the findings of the external one of course

Rowe said today the Pyke payout was around 300K, Campo re-signed during the season and would get around 250K and Burton was on staff so he was unsure of his package

Burton would get nothing then unless they're soft as f*** and gave him something out of the goodness of their hearts, which I'd hope not.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will be interesting to see how they time they announcement. Obviously couldn’t yesterday with Eddie’s move. I’m guessing it will be today, with our final trades to be put through tomorrow.

Can’t imagine they would allow the announcement to be absorbed by deadline day deal announcements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back