Multiplat Overwatch (BattleTags now in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

I like Lucio for support. Whatever floaty guys name is would be my second choice, but I die a lot with him. Lucio just rolls around on his funky rollerblades being awesome.

Haven't used many tanks. Tried Roadhog and he seems pretty good.

Added a few of you guys.
I play Americas, weirdly get way better ping than Asia.
I usually go different characters, but will make sure there is good balance. Mainly junkrat, pharah, hanzo and even Mercy lately.

I'm not the greatest Medic but I got 9 commendations last night as well as a lot of thanks from team mates.
They supported me well and were thankful - makes me happy to go Mercy.
The next game just had a bunch of randoms that didn't support me at all so I changed halfway through.

Anyway add me if you haven't, would be cool to get a bigfooty group going.
Unfortunately I'm currently playing with onboard graphics as my graphics card died the 2nd day I got this.
I plan to buy a new one on the weekend, but I'm still happy to play. Just awful graphics and average frame rate but I have enough fun to keep going.

#frasiercrane6236

Got my first team kill, nearly got them all in one rocket barrage (op) but 1 ran away so I had to shoot him with a rocket 2 seconds later.
Would be cool to see tab style scoreboard like you see in CS for your team mates, would have been super curious to check their damage and kills, felt like they didn't help me too much that last round.
Then again when I suck I don't want people to see my crummy stats :p

Best loot chest ive opened so far!

t8yLYxG.jpg

Zenyatta has become my go-to medic. I like to heal / debuff but also get a few kills. Mercy's a better healer but it's almost impossible to get kills.

Warming up to Roadhog. The chain / shotgun combination is very satisfying. Need to work on my offensive heroes; like Pharah but otherwise haven't spent much time with this class.

Best loot chest ive opened so far!

t8yLYxG.jpg

Says a lot about the crappy loot that this is considered a 'good' outcome.

Added a few of you guys.
I play Americas, weirdly get way better ping than Asia.
I usually go different characters, but will make sure there is good balance. Mainly junkrat, pharah, hanzo and even Mercy lately.

I'm not the greatest Medic but I got 9 commendations last night as well as a lot of thanks from team mates.
They supported me well and were thankful - makes me happy to go Mercy.
The next game just had a bunch of randoms that didn't support me at all so I changed halfway through.

Anyway add me if you haven't, would be cool to get a bigfooty group going.
Unfortunately I'm currently playing with onboard graphics as my graphics card died the 2nd day I got this.
I plan to buy a new one on the weekend, but I'm still happy to play. Just awful graphics and average frame rate but I have enough fun to keep going.

#frasiercrane6236
The Australian servers are actually under the Americas region. No idea why they do that, but they just do.

I am astounded at the rave reviews this is getting.

It's a total rort and I can see it getting boring and repetitive soon enough.

Don't get me wrong it is gorgeous and fluid but no story, no campaign, just lacking content and seems repetitive.

If you love the game more power to you, but reading the reviews on the game I thought it was a sure thing.

I am going to try and get my money back tomorrow.

Don't get me wrong it is gorgeous and fluid but no story, no campaign, just lacking content and seems repetitive.

If you love the game more power to you, but reading the reviews on the game I thought it was a sure thing.

I'm not going to try and change your mind because this kind of game isn't for everyone but that's exactly the kind of game it is, an old school 90's style shooter. It's extremely repetitive, but plenty of people (obviously myself included) have been hanging out for something like this for a long time.

I think probably the way they've marketed it made people assume it was going to be otherwise, which is understandable with the cinematics and all that jazz.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not going to try and change your mind because this kind of game isn't for everyone but that's exactly the kind of game it is, an old school 90's style shooter. It's extremely repetitive, but plenty of people (obviously myself included) have been hanging out for something like this for a long time.

I think probably the way they've marketed it made people assume it was going to be otherwise, which is understandable with the cinematics and all that jazz.
Maybe I was a tad harsh, I have played it for a couple hours and trying to find out where the value is.

Still going to give it time tonight and see if I can change my own mind.

But as it stands this is a total rip off. Should be no more than a $40 game.

Maybe I was a tad harsh, I have played it for a couple hours and trying to find out where the value is.

Still going to give it time tonight and see if I can change my own mind.

But as it stands this is a total rip off. Should be no more than a $40 game.
I did think they'd go the tf2 route and release it for free, especially considering they have an ingame real money store. But in the end I guess they just decided '* it, we're blizzard, people will fork over whatever we charge'

Got 45 and 0 Kills spawn camping the opposition base as Bastion with mercy behind me and the shield dude in front. :)
I see this happening so often and people just have no idea how to deal with it.

From the other side, going junkrat and lobbing grenades into the wall behind him is really effective. They get trapped in behind the shield and turn the whole area into a kill zone.

I see this happening so often and people just have no idea how to deal with it.

From the other side, going junkrat and lobbing grenades into the wall behind him is really effective. They get trapped in behind the shield and turn the whole area into a kill zone.

Ha the other team tried it the next round... we flanked them, killed them and then took the moving car objective all the way to the finish

Last edited:
Need to work out how many of us are on PC and see if we can't get a custom game going with 12.

That'd be some good fun. You guys who've added me or us should get the program discord ( https://discordapp.com/ ) and join our text/voice chat. Pretty smooth program to use and great for voice chat. Blacky/Tups/Lukas and myself use it often.

CoD generation? It's an online multiplayer shooter. The re-playability is in the fact that no game is ever the same. CS has been going super strong for yonks and has none of the things you mention above.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back