Past or present players and journos on BF

Remove this Banner Ad

JD888

Team Captain
Sep 24, 2017
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Without naming usernames, unless appropriate to do so, are there any suspicions? I have a sneaking suspicion about a certain legend linked to the GC Suns.

Daniel Chick hit up the Eagles board a few years ago.

It was all a bit 3rd person ranty and definitely not the full quid.

But that’s how we knew it was him.

Don't know if he had an account, but Nathan Grima told BigFooty to get stuffed in his retirement speech lol

Mark Stevens the journo was found out on the Dogs board circa around 2008 or so. Forgot the username but He would basically post what he was about to go live on air beforehand, often hinting that it would be, and would have only known if he was Mark. When called out he stopped.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Quite a few passed players and even current players parents getting about on Bigfooty. We’ve got a few on our board.

Not sure many current players would have accounts, but rather just read as guests.

Dylan Moore made a joke at this years B&F that he heard some rumour that he might have been up for trade so he got on Bigfooty to see if he could find anything about it.

Matt Jaensch used to post on the Crows Board.

Michaelangelo Rucci used to post under various user names & used to PM me regularly when I was moderator, complaining about about other posters bagging him.

Colin Garland had an account on here before he was drafted (col_dawg or something like that).

Don't know if he had an account, but Nathan Grima told BigFooty to get stuffed in his retirement speech lol
On a similar note, Brad Hardie said we were all a bunch of flogs.

Taylor Walker posted on the Crows board when he was first signed/drafted under the NSW scholarship program , so he was still 17 or so

Tried making it seem like it wasn't him posting but specific information that not many would know and a username that was something like Tails13 was a bit too obvious

Pretty sure it all stopped after his first preseason

I saw Roco tonight.
Getting in to a BMW saloon
Old Roco has been getting his ammo from big footy for years. Still posts about his podcast but I've no doubt he lurks. Wish he would engage more though. His Twitter meltdowns were/are legendary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back