Prediction Peel's Contribution to Freo's 2017 Best 22

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought Langdon was close to BOG yesterday. Although he was quiet earlier on in the year but towards the end of the AFL season he was finding heaps of the footy. With his speed I dont see us needing to trade for B Hill. Langdon should be a lock for mine.

I thought Langdon was close to BOG yesterday. Although he was quiet earlier on in the year but towards the end of the AFL season he was finding heaps of the footy. With his speed I dont see us needing to trade for B Hill. Langdon should be a lock for mine.

Imagine langdon playing in the western bulldogs.that pace is damaging in a good team.

Bell and bootsma. .yes please
Agree also should consider ugle as well. Furthermore I think deluca has shown through finals he could have the makings of a sound "run with player" maybe should consider keeping on rookie list. Uber has shown enough to get promoted to main list

Yes play Ed on one wing and tucker on the other. Rotate Stevie and Bennell thru midfield and half forward

Why not both?

There is more than one spot in the 22 for end to end runners. Get rid of the guys that are puffed after a few repeat efforts. I can think of a handful. Some fringe, some solidified in the team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back