Current Trial Pell retains honorary role at the Tigers

Are you comfortable with Pell having an official role in the AFL?

• Yes

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • No

Votes: 46 93.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I dont get it, they cant accept Pells guilt and the churches complicity.

He should be smashed on remorse if that's the case. I bet the judge doesn't even consider it in the sentencing remarks.

I am a bit slow, now I know what he meant by campaigners.

A bunch of savages censoring away.

Okay, just checked out the sentencing snapshots for indecent assault with a child under 16, and sexual penetration of a child 12-16 for 2011 to 2016 and found the following:

Indecent assault with a child under 16: median sentence ~ 18 months (x 4 counts for Pell) @ 53% custodial sentences.
Sexual penetration of a child 12-16: median sentence ~ 30 months (x 1 count for Pell) @ 46% custodial sentences

Sentencing consideration:

1) Judge has claimed Pell is a low risk of re-offending
2) Pell's age will be taken in to account
3) Pell has not shown remorse
4) Don't know much about the cumulation factors

I reckon he has to get a minimum 3 year head sentence and do 18 months jail.

They are kidding if it's less.

Okay, just checked out the sentencing snapshots for indecent assault with a child under 16, and sexual penetration of a child 12-16 for 2011 to 2016 and found the following:

Indecent assault with a child under 16: median sentence ~ 18 months (x 4 counts for Pell) @ 53% custodial sentences.
Sexual penetration of a child 12-16: median sentence ~ 30 months (x 1 count for Pell) @ 46% custodial sentences

Has the appeal been dropped?

Seems to me your down playing a pedofille preacher, I’ll put $ on there’s more then three victims of this old rock spider
Any intelligent person will see what I'm saying is to not hold people on a pedestal, no matter who they are, because behind the facade might be a monster.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any intelligent person will see what I'm saying is to not hold people on a pedestal, no matter who they are, because behind the facade might be a monster.
I’m sure most realise this but it’s a very emotive subject and rightfully so.

The skunk copped his right whack.

Back