Oppo Camp Perfect chance to beat Eagles!!

Remove this Banner Ad

I was thinking the same thing. If we can maintain an average difference in our optimal performance over 4 quarters of 21% or greater it will get us over the line. The eagles are already starting on the backfoot because the loss of Kennedy (11.11%), Schofield (8.33%) and Brown (4.16%) leaves them down 23.6%. Looking at their extended bench I don't think their ins could possibly add more than 7.24%, although it's difficult to judge because there is a possible debutant and some players with very few games under their belt. The large difference between their worst and best makes it hard to predict what percentage they will add to optimal performance.

But yeah, as we are starting with 16.36% advantage at least I would say put the sheep station on North at the juicy odds being offered at the moment.

Needs a pie graph.

Pretty hard to argue with any of that Charlie. Oooops, I guess using subjective phrases like 'pretty hard' is frowned upon around these numerically preferred parts. So I'd hazard a guess and say you could argue with it, but 8 times out of ten, you'd be wrong.

HAZARD A GUESS??!!! Look mate, this place is for the serious discussion of the science of footy. I appreciate you made the effort to put an "8 out of ten" in there, but we prefer consistent nomenclature so you should have said 80%.

Now I suggest you go and find an Artichoke thread where you can guestimate to your heart's content.

HAZARD A GUESS??!!! Look mate, this place is for the serious discussion of the science of footy. I appreciate you made the effort to put an "8 out of ten" in there, but we prefer consistent nomenclature so you should have said 80%.

Now I suggest you go and find an Artichoke thread where you can guestimate to your heart's content.

Should have gone with 6.9 out of 10.

Thread title does not compute. If it's a 'perfect' scenario, then why is it still referred to as 'chance'. There should only be one such outcome if such conditions are in fact 'perfect', as the OP will have you believe.
Clearly the OP has been frivolous in his or her choice for words and an account suspension is in order.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back