Media PhenomenalV1 to retire at conclusion of Finals, AceAndy appointed as co-captain for season 28, experienced players requested to join Dragons FFC

How will Phenom's career be remembered?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

So PhenomenalV1 - can we assume that your final act with the SFA will be to do the grand final thread?
Not sure he will be doing the GF thread given the Dragons will be in the grand final.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All the best PhenomenalV1, you did a wonderful job to turn around the Dragons this season.

I hope AceAndy can continue the progression that you have set in motion.
But Hatchy1992 was in charge and a large part of the culture at the Dragons that made them disliked. Is he the best to be taking the reins?

But @Hatchy1992 was in charge and a large part of the culture at the Dragons that made them disliked. Is he the best to be taking the reins?
As far as discussions have gone behind the scenes, AceAndy will be the primary captain, committee rep, and driving force behind the club going forward. Hatchy will mostly only be acting as a backup, as our first plan was for Ace to be co-captains with a poster whose move to the club fell through.

As far as discussions have gone behind the scenes, AceAndy will be the primary captain, committee rep, and driving force behind the club going forward. Hatchy will mostly only be acting as a backup, as our first plan was for Ace to be co-captains with a poster whose move to the club fell through.

I hat teh dragins

Hatchy being the second option as a BACKUP captain makes me happy.

It was me

1559720190751.png

Thanks himself in his own team sheet submission.

Back