Media Philreich’s Greatest Joke? His Captaincy.

Remove this Banner Ad

If this is the case, perhaps the unlucky Drags could put a bid in for Okey?
He'd want FF for eternity so no thanks, the only advantage for okey is he wouldn't have to play on me again

naming him at full forward in place of Sweet FA Hall of Famer and 1000 goal kicker, @okeydoke7.

It is a stunning move and a slap in the face to the universally loved, admired and respected okeydoke7.

Oh dear. That is just sad if you’re okeydoke7 .

It seems clear Okey is on the move.

Despite the generous efforts of Tarkyn_24 to find his one time, would be rival a home at the Dees, this move would seem unlikely. It is understood the LG at the chronic club are still trying to find the source of their recent misfortunes in S.35 and S36 and they will oppose recruitment of another proven Jobe in Okey.

The most likely new roof for Okey seems to be a recently dug plot at the Cemetery Island Never Wazzes. As a team unburdened from any expectation of success, the Wazzes might be the ideal destination. Who knows, may be renowned generous soul The Filth Wizard will give up his preferred possy for Okey.

I’d love to play with okeydoke7 but like his last few seasons I’ve only got one goal - the amount of goals it would take to be third to 1000. If he feels his main target now in the Sweet FA is true camaraderie then I have no doubt Tonga Bob and the Warriors would welcome him open arms.

I’d love to play with okeydoke7 but like his last few seasons I’ve only got one goal - the amount of goals it would take to be third to 1000. If he feels his main target now in the Sweet FA is true camaraderie then I have no doubt Tonga Bob and the Warriors would welcome him open arms.
We have a forward pocket position with his name on it!

We have a forward pocket position with his name on it!

Imagine the irony if he was delisted free agency transferred to a team I’m in mid season.

Gralin we finally scored over 100 as the midfielders got to work for once. A decent FF would’ve kicked more than 3 lol.

We also conceded 180 odd points. Mainly because of so many wasted opportunities at FF.

The experiment failed, and I’d imagine the captain jackster83 will lean back on the league Hall of Famer and 1000 goal kicker.

Gralin we finally scored over 100 as the midfielders got to work for once. A decent FF would’ve kicked more than 3 lol.
so the ball went forward because you're mids worked hard?
We also conceded 180 odd points. Mainly because of so many wasted opportunities at FF.
but then it went the other way because you weren't full forward?
The experiment failed, and I’d imagine the captain jackster83 will lean back on the league Hall of Famer and 1000 goal kicker.
It's interesting that philreich has kicked more goals than you this year while only being full forward once isn't it

so the ball went forward because you're mids worked hard?

but then it went the other way because you weren't full forward?

It's interesting that philreich has kicked more goals than you this year while only being full forward once isn't it
Correct. Read the commentary.

It was an absolute shootout - one that FFs wait for to fill their boots. Have a look at how the more than capable The Filth Wizard went at the other end. Embarrassed poor old Phil.

I had been out of form for a few weeks, yes, but was starved of opportunity. We were exceptionally low scoring as we hadn’t got going in the engine room. If a forward doesn’t get a look in, there’s only so much they can do.

Phil proved that even in perfect scoring conditions in a shootout, his ceiling is low.

I have a career’s worth of form to look back on. 1000 goals. It’s beyond a joke that I was moved.

I am glad that I will (surely) be back to my rightful position after the failed experiment.

Correct. Read the commentary.

It was an absolute shootout - one that FFs wait for to fill their boots. Have a look at how the more than capable The Filth Wizard went at the other end. Embarrassed poor old Phil.

I had been out of form for a few weeks, yes, but was starved of opportunity. We were exceptionally low scoring as we hadn’t got going in the engine room. If a forward doesn’t get a look in, there’s only so much they can do.

Phil proved that even in perfect scoring conditions in a shootout, his ceiling is low.

I have a career’s worth of form to look back on. 1000 goals. It’s beyond a joke that I was moved.

I am glad that I will (surely) be back to my rightful position after the failed experiment.
Christian Bale GIF by PeacockTV

jackster83

I think what I’m getting from this is that games are truly won and lost in the midfield and forwards are nowhere near as influential on the result because they are dependent on midfielders for opportunity.

Perhaps okeydoke7 is expressing the desire to be moved out of the forward line completely and onto the ball.

jackster83

I think what I’m getting from this is that games are truly won and lost in the midfield and forwards are nowhere near as influential on the result because they are dependent on midfielders for opportunity.

Perhaps okeydoke7 is expressing the desire to be moved out of the forward line completely and onto the ball.
Pull a Tarks you reckon?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

jackster83

I was thinking CHB.

Okey is an exceptional forward. But he has not demonstrated that he is a magnificent utility like I have over the journey.

It’s C Curnow v Bont
Seems afraid the sim will find him lacking in that department

Okey is an exceptional forward. But he has not demonstrated that he is a magnificent utility like I have over the journey.

It’s C Curnow v Bont
Oh I proved myself as an exceptional midfielder in the RFFL, but I suppose that doesn’t count. Because you ran it to the grave.

UPDATE:

The pricks named me as a key back this week.

BACKLINE I SAID.

This has real Pagan and Fevola vibes about it. Fev sent to FB as a lesson about playing for the team, ends up with 5 kicked against him at quarter time and swapped back to the forward line. Hopefully the same result here.

I’m too old and too good for learning lessons jackster83. Consider this a warning - it’s you, not the usurper philreich, in my sights for this.

Kennedy Parker it was joked about earlier by The Filth Wizard but in all seriousness, if this becomes untenable and I quit the league, can I come back weeks later as a delisted free agent these days?

UPDATE:

The pricks named me as a key back this week.

BACKLINE I SAID.

This has real Pagan and Fevola vibes about it. Fev sent to FB as a lesson about playing for the team, ends up with 5 kicked against him at quarter time and swapped back to the forward line. Hopefully the same result here.

I’m too old and too good for learning lessons jackster83. Consider this a warning - it’s you, not the usurper philreich, in my sights for this.

Kennedy Parker it was joked about earlier by The Filth Wizard but in all seriousness, if this becomes untenable and I quit the league, can I come back weeks later as a delisted free agent these days?
You were warned to stop complaining.

We are trying to experiment a little to try and sort out the issues with the Sim.

We even dropped Ant Bear this week and I don't hear him complaining.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back