• Horne-Francis

Votes: 227 92.7%
  • Callaghan

Votes: 13 5.3%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 5 2.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Try tell him that missed tackle didn't mean anything to him.
View attachment 1228515
I am actually in love with how this guy plays the game. Watching on the weekend, his aggression and determination were ****ing mesmerising.

He’s got all the talent in the world, but plays like a coaches-award battler ringing absolutely every little bit out of his ability. The perfect North Melbourne footballer.

Every time I stop and think about JHF playing for this club from next year…. s**t I get excited.

He is everything that we want and need!
Skilled, hard, fast, inspirational, determined, combative… he has great hands, is unbelievable overhead for his size, kicks goals, tackles like a madman…. And looks and plays like a WINNER.

He is a transcendent talent, and he is all ours.

I watched the south game last week. He's very structured and playing his role to a tee. Would always check for his opponent post stoppage and cover if need be which would take him away from getting a follow up ball sometimes. I think after playing like this all year it would be hard to just pop him into a rep game and say go for it. Can't wait to see him in a final this week. Our boy will be a jet 😉

My favourite #27 moment..

View attachment 1228175
Another nice 27 moment.

G2110GU5T.1-1.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seems like a no brainer.

If they trade away pick one, it will be for a small fortune. But I just can not see it happening.
Agreed! Generally speaking, trading away a generational player is asking for disaster. He appears to be the type you build around, and would allow Cunnington to play forward a bit more, extending his career.

Agreed! Generally speaking, trading away a generational player is asking for disaster. He appears to be the type you build around, and would allow Cunnington to play forward a bit more, extending his career.
I don’t know if I’d fit him in the generational but he certainly complements what we’ve got in the middle now. Simpkin, Powell, Phillips, LDU, TT and Horne will be a good midfield for a decade.

I imagine Noble would want to settle him into a set role and grow him from there, so I wonder how this board will react when he comes into the team and players the early season Turner / mid-late season Mahony forward pressure role, and walks away with 6 touches and 4 tackles a game hahahaha

I imagine Noble would want to settle him into a set role and grow him from there, so I wonder how this board will react when he comes into the team and players the early season Turner / mid-late season Mahony forward pressure role, and walks away with 6 touches and 4 tackles a game hahahaha
Noble wouldn't be looking to use his Ferrari to go bush bashing. He was wise enough to know Thomas was bring wasted.

Besides that's what you have your scrubs for. To do the dirty work.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Midfield Mix 1 "We Want To Go Fast" - Tarryn Thomas, Luke Davies-Uniacke, Jason Horne-Francis

Midfield Mix 2 "We Want To Hurt" - Jy Simpkin, Will Phillips, Jason Horne-Francis,

Midfield Mix 3 "We Want To Be Clean" - Tom Powell, Tarryn Thomas, Will Phillips

Midfield Mix 4 "We Want To Lock It In" - Will Phillips, Jy Simpkin, Jason Horne-Francis

Shaun Atley??

Back