Competitions Pieman Round 23 v Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks, dogwatch, it was fun. Chuffed to have won a Kelvin in Rd 3. I think I'm the highest-ranked female competitor, am I? (hard to tell...)o_O
Hey, I beat you, Kennel Master :p.
Congrats Curly5. Maybe if you win it next year we'll have to rename it the Pielady?

Well done and thanks for your efforts running this one dogwatch . I know theres a bit of work with this one keeping things updated etc

Damn Tom Campbell's inaccuracy! So.close.yet.so.far.

Echoing whats already been said but great work DW, I know it takes a a lot of effort week in and week out so many thanks. Pieman definitely makes the forum a bit more of an interesting place to be around and adds a bit of something extra for me when watching the game. Looking forward to playing again next year!

Just double it down on me for next year 3 to 2 to surely 1 next year and get the juicy odds dogwatch will offer :)
I was pissed at Jones for missing that easy goal. You might have lost this one at banker selection table. Would Dickson as banker have got you over the line?
Was typical of my punting weekend though. I didn't do any better at Caufield on Saturday.

I was pissed at Jones for missing that easy goal. You might have lost this one at banker selection table. Would Dickson as banker have got you over the line?
Was typical of my punting weekend though. I didn't do any better at Caufield on Saturday.
I was pissed at dahlhaus not kicking any goals....

Ahh already have the badge.

dogwatch should we only have one person with the badge or allow previous winners to keep their badge?
I'd say let them keep it. They don't take away a premiership medallion from a player who's won it.
Badge of honour for the select few! ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back