Review Pies cause a blackout! (Pies 108-69 Port)

Remove this Banner Ad

I like Brown but he is just completely useless before half time.

Finished with just 13 touches and no scoreboard impact, probably needs a spell.

That 1st quarter was easily our best performance this year. Made to work pretty hard after that. Our poor ball use and conversion kept them in it.

Looks like we'll lose Adams for a while and interesting the Grundy was benched for the end of the last. Hopefully just resting him because the game was won.

It’s great that we aren’t playing complete 4qtrs so early in the season.
Plenty to still fine tune and work on.

We lost Adams for most of the second half.

Goal kicking —-we could have massacred them completely.

Callum Brown did some nice things in the third I like so so real credit to him.

Forward mix movement worked well.

Phillips was slow of foot and mind at times tonight.

I actually wouldn’t mind getting another look at Reid again next week but with Cox left out to be honest.
He moved really well and marked well.
Had he converted his chances he would have had a super game.

A good comfortable win, just a shame we couldn't get some of those easy shots at goal. Winners along every line. Langdon's marking is just superb, and Moore's attack on the ball and reading of the play is just getting better and better. Pendles is still full of star quality. Stepho and Elliot seriously dangerous, and De Goey in bursts too. Well done Reidy for a solid game back, could've filled your boots a bit more but presented very well.

Go Pies!

8. 12 to 10. 6 after the first qtr, yeah we bank 4pts but not acceptable

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
thing is though, Port were woeful in the 1st quarter, they were bound to have good patches in the game. They aren't a bottom 4 team, yes I know we should of probably won by 12 goals but you know what, it's still a solid margin, onto Carlton!

That first quarter was sublime. Beautiful footy from goal square to goal square. We'll play four quarters one of these days.

Great to see Reidy play.

Bank those points!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's heartbreaking watching his dad try and control his emotions, knowing what a combination of stuff they are going through..

The only solace is the young fella doesn't seem old enough to understand completely what's going on, he's completely just loving being in the middle of his beloved Pies, which he should be. But things are going to get harder for him, life is so unfair sometimes, some people don't even get a crack. At least they have some great memories now and Kyron will always be a little Collingwood legend.

Not winning much has a silver lining, no *** Brian Taylor in the rooms. You can tell the players wish he'd just *** off.

Intervowing the hot dog girl, wtf???

******* love this footy club.

6f419t.jpg

My old man taught me an important lesson when I was young.
"The only thing better than beating Carlton by 100 points... is beating Carlton by 1 point".

Any win is glorious. Prior to this game we were all calling this a 50/50 game. To win by over 6 goals is amazing.

Not all re..

Am I a ******* great or what re..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back