Prediction Player Claim 2018: Ben Reid - limbs are temporary, class is permanent

Is it manly for men to cry when they watch a romcom with their main squeeze

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Perhaps Ben might do it via interpretive dance

I find our forward entries resemble nothing so much as performance art, so interpretive dance may be the perfect accompaniment.

I'm imagining the rehersal, and loving it.

"Riight. Now, I want you to be...a crab. Thats it, let your body represent...crabbishness, yes, yes, embrace it...good...goooooood....now, I need you to embody...a turnover...."

I don’t like how posters are being nice to each other in this thread. Much prefer the internecine bickering and back-stabbing going on in the JDG Drinking Marathon & Training Avoidance thread.
You've changed VP, since you shed your blue robes:rolleyes:

Because I am a really nice person, who deep down really likes Ben, I took these photos last night. For his wag. And showing Ben at his best angle (no back of the head shots here):

462085_c6e012ab74caaa5c7e533184d407d3b7_thumb.jpg

462086_d994e48fa666bb9850df7f2740859f77_thumb.jpg

And continuing on my thoughtful and considerate path, I saw this at the Collingwood shop (before the game), and I just knew that Ben's wag would love to give it to him as a gift. The fact that its a 'snowflake' scarf is not at all relevant:

462088_d5ca83cd979253a434bb6257209aca9f_thumb.jpg

Hey Guys, Ben Reid - Mentor and All-Australian - here,

Have been so busy lately that I haven’t shown my legion of fans the love they deserve. Sure, many of you are liniment sniffers or on the dole, but as Jordy now says ‘everyone’s a person.’

I have been cruising in the JLT: champs like Pendles and I can’t be expected to GAF at this level. Still managed to kick 2 against the Doggies and selflessly act as decoy so Mason could kick 4 and get his confidence up. Apart from calculus, have taught Mason pretty much everything he knows.

Jordy’s hammy was very disappointing. He injured himself in the Salvo van handing out food one night. That f’wit Marley Williams was on the same shift. As the queue of homeless grew, Marley choked under pressure and started spraying tomato sauce sideways. Poor Jordy slipped on the condiment and now is out for 3 to 4 weeks. Stevie Milne has been called up as Jordy’s replacement just so the homeless can get a laugh out of him saying ‘sausage’.

Mum and Dad have taken Jordy home to the bush. Mum loves him. She said it’s just like having Sam at home – the Internet limit has been destroyed and she needs tongs to pick up tissues from his floor each day. Dad is training Jordy’s dog to hunt pigs.

Jordy is happy now he doesn’t have to work with the Salvos but he misses his landscape gardening. To reward Mum and Dad for their hospitality and life wisdom, he performed a bit of topiary in their garden:

Go Collingwood and expect a huge game from me against the Hawkers!

The best thread we have.

(Save for the one I do at spring carnival. :))

Do you do a Spring Carnival thread?
One is run, yes.

Basically chit chat on the racing.

After the carnival it’s moved to the magpie nest.

(Notwithstanding some busy bodies who take umbrage... but in life you can’t please everybody.)

One is run, yes.

Basically chit chat on the racing.

After the carnival it’s moved to the magpie nest.

(Notwithstanding some busy bodies who take umbrage... but in life you can’t please everybody.)

Sorry, didn't mean to give you the impression I cared.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm still chuckling to myself about training De Goey's dog to hunt pigs.......:thumbsu:

Good to see all that frisbee work put to good use.

Hey Guys, Ben Reid - All-Australian and linguist here!

As many of you know, I look up to Darce and Brodes when it comes to French philosophy and political correctness. Swanny thinks I've become a bigger monkey spanker than that Ray bloke from Leading Teams, but his ridicule has been offset by how much more my WAG is in to me. Anyway, I regularly attend Brode's men's discussion group. The guest speakers have been awesome, with the exception of Rupert Betheras, who led us in a chant for his 'stolen' foreskin.

So, it was with disappointment that I heard Brode's comments today:

"You're always looking to add strengths to your bow so that's something I have done..."

"I trained a little bit more forward, but my 'one wood' is still my ruck work..."

"I suppose the ruck percentage will be horses for courses..."

From the man who taught me haiku I hear butchered metaphor and cliche FFS! Darce has called an intervention to get Brodes speaking English again instead of pidgin like David Schwarz. This is Side by Side 2.0.

Go Collingwood and watch me kick 3+ goals Saturday night!

Love your work zen work there Ben.

Brilliant :)

Back