Autopsy Players at your club with receding hairlines and more than average amounts of body hair

Remove this Banner Ad

The off-season has arrived and, as we all know, it's the perfect time to discuss all the important issues in the footy world, such as crack snorting, wife beating, toilet recording and hat wearing.

Today, however, we're going to discuss perhaps what one might consider to be a slightly more serious issue. Hair and hair aesthetics.

The original player with a receding hairline and more than average amounts of body hair (let's acronymise this - RHAMTAABH (pronounced 'Ram Tab' with a exhale sound at the end to represent the H)) was The Flying Doormat Bruce Doull.

show_image.php

As you can see; very hairy, but a receding hairline.

Port's current representative for the Ram Tab award would have to be Matty "#30 in Mike Sheahan's Top 50'' Broadbent.

259406.jpg

Pictured on the right here, he looks ten years older than he his, and he fits the bill perfectly. Very hairy, but a receding hairline.

But Shannon "Suburban Forty-something Father of Three" Hurn would have to take out the AFL's Ram Tab certificate in straight sets.

_JC_5342HomeGuernsey.jpg

Here he is, in all his receding hairline glory. Interesting thing to note is that all these players have hairy forearms but hairless upper arms? I'm sure there's a hash tag for that. #hairyforearmsbutnotupperarms

So, which players from your club could apply for the Ram Tab trophy?

Welcome to school holiday time folks
Don't be hatin' jus' 'coz Geelong don't have any players worthy of the prestigious Ram Tab.

Amazing thread.

Of all the s**t trends to be revived, The Doull has a right to be angry at its lack of throwback.

Despite that, I'm a huge fan of Freo potentially trotting out a few of the first proponents. Including 20-year old Cam Sutcliffe, a man so unlucky in his follicles that he'll be bald by 24. His penchant for maintaining long hair could result in a great Doull
Cameron+Sutcliffe+AFL+Rd+8+Port+v+Fremantle+9lz__KHc5-Ml.jpg

David Mundy has long loved a shaggy do reminiscent of a shaka-pullin Sutherland Shire surfie – unfortunately it's premature balding at the front. He's the first cab of the rank
David+Mundy+Geelong+v+Fremantle+ENkruPWjKxEl.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Amazing thread.

Of all the s**t trends to be revived, The Doull has a right to be angry at its lack of throwback.

Despite that, I'm a huge fan of Freo potentially trotting out a few of the first proponents. Including 20-year old Cam Sutcliffe, a man so unlucky in his follicles that he'll be bald by 24. His penchant for maintaining long hair could result in a great Doull
Cameron+Sutcliffe+AFL+Rd+8+Port+v+Fremantle+9lz__KHc5-Ml.jpg

David Mundy has long loved a shaggy do reminiscent of a shaka-pullin Sutherland Shire surfie – unfortunately it's premature balding at the front. He's the first cab of the rank
David+Mundy+Geelong+v+Fremantle+ENkruPWjKxEl.jpg
Freo fan putting a photo that cost your team a match :D

Is that some gay nightclub in Adelaide you go to ?
I find the condescending homophobic undertones of this post offensive and the humour outdated by a few decades at a minimum. Your lack of understanding on modern social issues is disturbing and I pity you. It's like your great uncle cracking a racist joke at the Christmas lunch next Thursday and laughing to himself, proceeded by an awkward silence of a few seconds before your great Auntie chimes in with "shut up, Harold, you're making a fool of yourself." As you know that great Uncle Harold is a wife beater, you worry that great Aunt Mary might "walk in to a door" and wind up with a black eye that night. You don't want to cause any trouble or any splits within the already fragile familial fraternity, so you pretend it didn't happen. You let it go. You ignore it. Just like you ignore all logical and reasonable thought that would go into making such a statement as you did above.

You're a ******* idiot, basically.

Last edited:
I find the condescending homophobic undertones of this post offensive and the humour outdated by a few decades at a minimum. Your lack of understanding on modern social issues is disturbing and I pity you. It's like your great uncle cracking a joke about chaps at the Christmas lunch next Thursday and laughing to himself, proceeded by an awkward silence of a few seconds before your great Auntie chimes in with "shut up, Harold, you're making a fool of yourself." As you know that great Uncle Harold is a wife beater, you worry that great Aunt Mary might "walk in to a door" and wind up with a black eye that night. You don't want to cause any trouble or any splits within the already fragile familial fraternity, so you pretend it didn't happen. You let it go. You ignore it. Just like you ignore all logical and reasonable thought that would go into making such a statement as you did above.

You're a ******* idiot, basically.
Melt down. :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back