Autopsy Players at your club with receding hairlines and more than average amounts of body hair

Remove this Banner Ad

Has this board become more gullible in the last few months? Of course he's not seriously that angry. Neither is the thread meant to incite any meaningful discussion.

It's a laugh and a good one at that. Lighten up

Good to know that a moderator can't see the forest for the trees then.

"You're a ******* idiot, basically"

479757-8ab5eb28-b318-11e3-995d-6099a80e173b.jpg
Fantastic comb-over

LEWIS%20Jordan.png

Jordan lewis is slowly reaching. We needed someone to step up since Sewell has left

ya never gonna help KB, and Bruce Doull, and Nigel Smart, and Nathan Jones, and Milham Hanna. my entire thesis, is all these signifiers are natural. but you need to baseline what was the natural mark on the athlete. even Mark Harvey's head and hands grew after he retired when he was a head coach at freo cos his pituitary glannd was spurting hgh like a gusher in saud, cos Mark Harvey had a brain tumour. so this was an unnatural, natural state. but the hgh made parts of his body grow.
http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...ret-my-brain-tumour-battle-20100612-y4pd.html

his wife noticed too.

i also heard, for men, there was one side-effect, of one part of the body also enlargening. the tumescent part.

Last edited:
Ellard is further proof that it's more important to play and look like a God...

10843838_945136922164872_1722527517_n.jpg

Still think Judd needs to let it grow into the Phil Collins/Kelsey Grammer/Ablett Snr style:

USE-Phil-Collins-by-PhilCollins-YouTube.jpg

Kelsey%20GRammer2.jpg

garyablettsr_196x252.jpg

That hint of mullet at the back (as opposed to the full Flying Doormat) is underrated, understated and classy.

The off-season has arrived and, as we all know, it's the perfect time to discuss all the important issues in the footy world, such as crack snorting, wife beating, toilet recording and hat wearing.

Today, however, we're going to discuss perhaps what one might consider to be a slightly more serious issue. Hair and hair aesthetics.

The original player with a receding hairline and more than average amounts of body hair (let's acronymise this - RHAMTAABH (pronounced 'Ram Tab' with a exhale sound at the end to represent the H)) was The Flying Doormat Bruce Doull.

show_image.php

"I wax now. It's manscaping." Alex Marcou.
"Your hairy shoulders were iconic. They were just a part of football society. And now you get them waxed. I don't know what's real any more. "Sam Pang.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A bloody disgrace that this golden opportunity for Peter Filandia to get his name mentioned for something other than that incident falls from the sky and nobody seizes it. Seems like it could be a Sydney thing: they all get rid of their body hair like they're in the national swimming team or something, but Rhyce Shaw and Jarrad McVeigh's facial hair gives them away.

Josh Walker is the most likely Cat, by a mile.

A bloody disgrace that this golden opportunity for Peter Filandia to get his name mentioned for something other than that incident falls from the sky and nobody seizes it. Seems like it could be a Sydney thing: they all get rid of their body hair like they're in the national swimming team or something, but Rhyce Shaw and Jarrad McVeigh's facial hair gives them away.

Josh Walker really came out of the blue (and White) didn't he.

Must've been earlier this year or last year that I saw Josh on TV and said, "s**t!"

Not forgetting Matthew bloody Nicks

Not forgetting Matthew bloody Nicks

I did have a quick look on AFL Photos at Nicks, but couldn't see a lot of evidence of above average body hair. Given his vintage, it would have been helpful if he'd at least rocked a Matty Richardson soul patch or something.

Seems like a good time to mention the late, great Dean Bailey, as well. Even his players were relentless on him about that, when he coached at Melbourne.

386938-gary-ablett.jpg

The last time he had a full mop? You can see the serious thinning up top.

He probably saw what happened to his old man and took advantage while he still could, RIP GAJ's hair 02-07

*edit, not my club. I wish I knew those Grand Final feels

Can't help but thinking the Goo man has retired early with thread like this. Haven't got a chesty bonds pick but here's receding Goo before the hair hat makeover

HairSciencebody1.jpg

The off-season has arrived and, as we all know, it's the perfect time to discuss all the important issues in the footy world, such as crack snorting, wife beating, toilet recording and hat wearing.

Today, however, we're going to discuss perhaps what one might consider to be a slightly more serious issue. Hair and hair aesthetics.

The original player with a receding hairline and more than average amounts of body hair (let's acronymise this - RHAMTAABH (pronounced 'Ram Tab' with a exhale sound at the end to represent the H)) was The Flying Doormat Bruce Doull.

show_image.php

Sorry! But Bruce without the headband. It just ain't right:)
2wlsf4i.jpg

Fantastic comb-over

LEWIS%20Jordan.png

Jordan lewis is slowly reaching. We needed someone to step up since Sewell has left
Spangler has reportedly been growing hair for the likes of Lewis and Sewell when the need was realised in December 2013.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back