Autopsy Players at your club with receding hairlines and more than average amounts of body hair

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantastic comb-over

LEWIS%20Jordan.png

Jordan lewis is slowly reaching. We needed someone to step up since Sewell has left

Not much he can do about the slowly spreading bald patch.

This thread :thumbsu:

I love the off season sometimes - with this, the Essendon saga, hames shenanigans and the cricket there is more than enough to keep me entertained

Plus the EPL, FA cup, league cup, tranmere scoring 3 goals in 6 minutes to go from 1-3 to 4-3 and all the other European leagues all are great

Body hair & facial hair growing ability to hair on head ratio has always fascinated me

From the past
Stewart Loewe & maybe not receding, but with body hair, Chris Mainwaring, who I believe had a nickname with team mates of "the rug" due to his body hair
I remember seeing Heath Scotland playing a couple of years ago at Etihad & sitting in level 3 I remarked to my friend that I didn't know Scotland was Jewish as his perfectly round bald spot resembled a yamulke
Nick Riewoldt's eyebrows at different times suggest he could be quite a hirsute man should he desist from manscaping

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seriously folks, 95% of these examples have bugger all body hair.

This thread is like 10 years too late, since footballers joined the bizarre trend for male body hair removal.

(My missus told me I'd put on a bit of weight over the Christmas break and I told her I could lose 2 kilos straight off just by shaving my back hair.)

Has anyone seen Paul Puopolo with his shirt off? Based on his ability to grow a near full beard in a week I would presume he would be at Robin Williams like body hair levels.

I may be wrong.

*ing drug cheats, what sort of Neanderthal has a receding hairline in his mid 20's.

Anyone who thinks any player in this thread has a lot of body hair needs a serious think about the definition of body hair.
Perhaps because they wax every couple of weeks? You don't think it's a little strange that there are virtually no footy players with even a single chest or upper arm hair?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back