Society/Culture Hypocrisy of The Left - part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Oldest play in the book innit. Accuse someone of something outrageous and baseless just to force them deny it. Granted nobody has ever stooped to the current fad of accusing people of being nonces but these are strange times.
It’s a staggering lack of awareness to try and stand on the moral high ground at the same time as well.

Oldest play in the book innit. Accuse someone of something outrageous and baseless just to force them deny it. Granted nobody has ever stooped to the current fad of accusing people of being nonces but these are strange times.

But let me guess, I bet you're okay with the far left screaming Nazi at anyone who disagrees with some of their crazy ideologies.

Yet you’re happy to cheaply use in a made up hypothetical to try and score points.
Really classy to people who’ve actually been victims to it.
Pathetic

So by your warped logic if I call out a group as being supporters of racism I'm actually being disrespectful to victims of racism. Hmm, okay, makes sense.

You guys really are crazy and have completely and utterly lost your way. Trump and his kind have turned the left into bumbling, illogical lunatics.

So by your warped logic if I call out a group as being supporters of racism I'm actually being disrespectful to victims of racism. Hmm, okay, makes sense.

You guys really are crazy and have completely and utterly lost your way. Trump and his kind have turned the left into bumbling, illogical lunatics.
Way too miss the point.
Unsurprisingly.

Tell me how calling out supporters of racism as similar to your made up ridiculous hypothetical that’s never happened and never will.

Way too miss the point.
Unsurprisingly.

Tell me how calling out supporters of racism as similar to your made up ridiculous hypothetical that’s never happened and never will.

Billy Clinton, Biden, Hollywood, BBC etc etc, Streep/Polanski, Foucault support among academia.

Put it this way, I wouldn't bet your house on it if I was you.

Foucault et al signed a petition to abolish age of consent laws in France in the 70s, so it’s not exactly a ridiculous proposition to say it could be on the horizon.

Foucault was a known sexual sadist as well, so who knows what he wanted to do to kids.

Bizarre that a whole branch of political philosophy was set up to follow him and others who were on said petition. Real Salo vibes.
So?

Foucault signed a petition, was gay and enjoyed sex. So you loosely infer that he wanted to do things to kids...

And what does that have to do with Mike Smyth saying that the left (Whatever that is...) is going to support raping children??

So if you agree with any of Foucault's philosophy, or any of the branches that stemmed from it, you would support raping children?

So?

Foucault signed a petition, was gay and enjoyed sex. So you loosely infer that he wanted to do things to kids...
Why would you author a petition to abolish the age of consent if you didn’t want to have sex with kids?

Would you author a petition that said the same? If not, why not? If so, why?

So if you agree with any of Foucault's philosophy, or any of the branches that stemmed from it, you would support raping children?
Probably. If dissenting from progressive orthodoxy makes one a fascist then I’m not sure why the logic doesn’t hold in other instances.

Why would you author a petition to abolish the age of consent if you didn’t want to have sex with kids?

Would you author a petition that said the same? If not, why not? If so, why?
From what I understand, the petition was to take away the punishment of three people, for having sex with underage kids. 14 or younger.
They were arguing that if you are going to charge a 13 year old as an adult, they should have other freedoms similar to adults. I'm not sure how old the convicted people were.\
I think it helped changed how minors were charged in France.

Regardless of the outcome, I wouldn't support it as it goes against my beliefs. I find the idea that an adult could find a kid/teen attractive and want to have sex with them totally abhorrent. Consenting or not.
I believe kids need us to step in and protect them until they are old enough to protect themselves. If this means Government control, I am all for it.
I believe in our society we need to protect people who are unable to protect themselves.

This petition was 41 years ago. And you're saying it could be on the horizon??

This is just a sly way to call anyone left of Trump, a paedophile.

Probably.
You're just trolling now.

This petition was 41 years ago. And you're saying it could be on the horizon??
Anything is potentially on the horizon. You were arguing for women having penises recently, do you think you would have argued this 10 years ago? How have your perceptions changed?

Twenty years ago when euthanasia was introduced in Belgium, the slippery slope argument was derided. Now they’re euthanasing kids.

This is just a sly way to call anyone left of Trump, a paedophile.
Lol.

So?

And what does that have to do with Mike Smyth saying that the left (Whatever that is...) is going to support raping children??

Actually progressive leftist was probably the wrong term for me to use, regressive leftist would have been more appropriate.

25 years ago:

DviyJ8kVAAUuBI7.jpg:large

I'm tipping at some point in the near future the "progressive" left with champion the rights of pedophiles. We, the great unwashed working class, will be told that we need to consider the rights and civil liberties of those that rape children. "Pedophiles are human beings too".
All the pedos need to do is advertise with 'Born That Way' in the background.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How is this a left thing? Didn't realise women only belonged to the so called left, although having seen the attitudes of our so called right members on this forum.. it wouldn't surprise me if they ran away.
Because only those on the left, the radical elements, give a crap about there being too many whites people in a march or protest. Pretty simple really.

Because only those on the left, the radical elements, give a crap about there being too many whites people in a march or protest. Pretty simple really.
Maybe the people organising the march, but not the people taking part in the march. Not everyone on the right is about the white people. I mean there are staunch RWNJs who are black.

This post just proves that some people have no clue and are deliberately trolling.

Maybe the people organising the march, but not the people taking part in the march. Not everyone on the right is about the white people. I mean there are staunch RWNJs who are black.

This post just proves that some people have no clue and are deliberately trolling.
Which was the exact point I was makingo_O. The lunacy of the radical left leaning organisers. Well derr, most marches do attract people from all backgrounds. Do I state that in regards to whites, no; I pointed out a common target of radical leftists, which is white people. You’re the one who brought up the right wing for no reason other than to jump down my throat because you didn’t like the tweet.

Your post just proves that some people need to reassess their priorities.

Last edited:
Which was the exact point I was makingo_O. The lunacy of the radical left leaning organisers. Well derr, most marches do attract people from all backgrounds.

Your post just proves that some people need to reassess their priorities.
Not really, if your Sunday night consists of scouring the American news channels to find anything you can to supposedly embarrass lefties when 99.9% of people couldn't give a s**t... I think my priorities of calling it out for being old men yelling at cloud syndrome is adequate.

Not really, if your Sunday night consists of scouring the American news channels to find anything you can to supposedly embarrass lefties when 99.9% of people couldn't give a s**t... I think my priorities of calling it out for being old men yelling at cloud syndrome is adequate.
O, the old you’re trying so hard gag, how intellectually fradulent and weak. A routine that has increased in use on this board. I thought you were one of the better posters, quite a shame. You’re the one that got hot and bothered over a fairly innocuous tweet on a Sunday night.

It took me less than 20 seconds scrolling down my twitter feed to find the tweet and not much longer to post it for a cheap lol at the morons if you really must know.

O, the old you’re trying so hard gag, how intellectually fradulent and weak. A routine that has increased in use on this board. I thought you were one of the better posters, quite a shame. You’re the one that got hot and bothered over a fairly innocuous tweet on a Sunday night.

It took me less than 20 seconds scrolling down my twitter feed to find the tweet and not much longer to post it for a cheap lol at the morons if you really must know.
It's actually Sunday morning, but whatever. It's quite striking that it pops up in your twitter feed... must be some of those dangerous people you follow. Didn't pop up in mine.

Important context:

1. This is not the national Women's March organization. This is a chapter local to Eureka, California, which has a population of 45,034. It sits in Humbolt County, which has a population of 132,646 including Eureka. In other words, tiny. The next closest chapter is a 3 hour drive away.

2. Here is the organization's press release in full. https://www.times-standard.com/2018...arch-is-not-happening-in-2019-organizers-say/ They indeed only really proffer lack of diversity as the reason to cancel. There is more detail here in this Facebook post.
  3. Apparently it's less about the participants being not sufficiently diverse, but the organizing committee itself.

It's actually Sunday morning, but whatever. It's quite striking that it pops up in your twitter feed... must be some of those dangerous people you follow. Didn't pop up in mine.

Colour me shocked...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back