Opinion Port Adelaide and their Prison Bars

Remove this Banner Ad

It infuriates me that Port wear the stripes at any time however, I find Eddie’s personal comments against Kochie vile.

They’re not funny, they’re not clever, and these types of comments have no place in our society
It is how Ed rolls though.

It is how Ed roles though.

Picking up on your typo its not his "role" to be making Trump-like Presidential comments now that hes no longer the President.

Its undermining the current administration, insulting the opposition, and personally insulting Koch.

Its pathetic petty behaviour and is not helping our cause.

Sick of these annoying, idiotic, inbred Port supporters sooking about their ‘heritage’, while their irrelevant club continues leeching $ off the AFL, and trying to sell fake Collingwood jumpers - while we pay tax ??? The only reason anyone cares is because Collingwood is involved.
images

The Power don’t have any heritage. Simple as that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Put simply, don't go to another board and quote them here, (or another board for that matter).
So just to clarify, if I say Snake (on North boards) is infatuated with Nick Daicos and finds every reason to convince himself that he is not very good, is that ok or not?

It infuriates me that Port wear the stripes at any time however, I find Eddie’s personal comments against Kochie vile.

They’re not funny, they’re not clever, and these types of comments have no place in our society
Oh please. Can we please get some perspective? What mamby-pamby world do you wish to live in?

I bet Eddie and Koch have a laugh about this routinely, serves both clubs. Resolution won't help, let it run, media cycle.

We are both clubs that the other side loves to hate. That's our combined connection.

If the VFL/AFL hadn't been so corporate in expansion, this wouldn't be an issue. Us port crowd would prefer to be focused on Norwood.

Port is the ONLY club outside Vic in the AFL, Freo deserves some cred through a merger. Collingwood and the wider footy community at the time was very supportive, why? It couldn't be a national league without Port.

Jumper, who cares. I actually like the magenta version, but it doesn't change my experience at the footy. SANFL port jumpers are sold out now, thanks Eddie/Koch.

The concept that the AFL can stop consumers buying a jumper, WOW, delusions of grandeur.

Resolution? Home team can wear what ever they want, away team needs a clash jumper. 2 weeks notice?

History and heritage, if your club needs black and white exclusively to remain relevant, good luck.

So just to clarify, if I say Snake (on North boards) is infatuated with Nick Daicos and finds every reason to convince himself that he is not very good, is that ok or not?
If you feel the need to comment on a poster from another board that’s the way to do it.
You simply can’t reply to their post, (like you did to mine) and take it to another board, (cut and paste).
You can of course reply to their post on their board 😉

If you feel the need to comment on a poster from another board that’s the way to do it.
You simply can’t reply to their post, (like you did to mine) and take it to another board, (cut and paste).
You can of course reply to their post on their board 😉
Got it. Just like I’m replying to Port re: prison bars

I bet Eddie and Koch have a laugh about this routinely, serves both clubs. Resolution won't help, let it run, media cycle.

We are both clubs that the other side loves to hate. That's our combined connection.

If the VFL/AFL hadn't been so corporate in expansion, this wouldn't be an issue. Us port crowd would prefer to be focused on Norwood.

Port is the ONLY club outside Vic in the AFL, Freo deserves some cred through a merger. Collingwood and the wider footy community at the time was very supportive, why? It couldn't be a national league without Port.

Jumper, who cares. I actually like the magenta version, but it doesn't change my experience at the footy. SANFL port jumpers are sold out now, thanks Eddie/Koch.

The concept that the AFL can stop consumers buying a jumper, WOW, delusions of grandeur.

Resolution? Home team can wear what ever they want, away team needs a clash jumper. 2 weeks notice?

History and heritage, if your club needs black and white exclusively to remain relevant, good luck.
The AFL couldn’t be a national competition without Port.. 😂

Port are broke ar$e bitche$ that can’t pay their bills..

we don’t need black and white to be relevant, because we already own it in the AFL

Port have mounting liabilities which force them to take the knee before the AFL once more, cap in hand, trying to find some pride by wearing a jumper which is no longer theirs.

We have a president with a history of 'restructuring' organisations which hit the wall, an accountant with a scalpel to cut up the carcass.

I can see that things will work out rather nicely.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back