Game Day Port Adelaide v Carlton Blues - Rd 5, 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Eddie Betts to have his one good game for the year and kick a bag.

Mitch McGovern to play like Jeremy McGovern.

Some other anonymous spud to tear us a new one.

Umpires to pay a whole bunch of bizarre novelty free kicks Carlton's way.

Carlton by 42.
Unfortunately I think you'll be spot on.
I'm heading in tonight reluctantly

Kreuzer to come out of retirement and kick 5 goals in the last quarter. Port were up by 30 at 3/4 time.

Carlton by a point.

Kreuzer never played particularly well against us, especially in last quarters. I think this would be a stupid idea.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have something in common my friend. On my wedding day we were playing the Blues as well. The SA kind. We lost .
And what followed with the arrival of the kids who treat me like a teller machine and the missus who turned into the Aussie version of Imelda Marcos my only conclusion is I would have been better off paying for a house cleaner every 2 weeks and a hooker once a week. Happy days. Good luck.
Ports by 23

Only once a week?
No wonder your wife is occupying herself at the shoe store.

I have no feel for this game at all.
I’m dreading a frustrating game of two sets of rules.
Dixon needs to dominate.
Hammer needs to click.

Port by 17pts

Cam O'Shea to come out of retirement and kick the winner for his old club against his old club.

Not telling you who he is playing for though, you'll have to wait and see.
It's quarter time. We're down by 2. The calls to sack Hinkley are echoing in the background.

But in the back dusty rooms of AFL HQ, they devise a plan. The AFL introduces a mystery sub, partway through the match.

You look towards the Carlton group as they huddle and see a familiar face... Fridge?

"Cam O's**t!" you are about to scream when Darren Pfeiffer walks out.

You take a closer look at the jumper he's wearing. Is it black? Is it white? It's hard to see... It's... A wharf pylon? It's the prison bars!

Cam O'Shea smiles and rips off his Carlton jumper, revealing the prison bars also. You felt like ripping off your shorts and revealing your own raging wharf pylon. "O'Shizzy!" you cried out instead.

We have 2 mystery subs. And they have the power of 1870 behind them.

Game on *ers. Port by 172.

Cam O'Shea to come out of retirement and cost his old club the win with a massive clanger against his old club.

Not telling you who he is playing for though, you'll have to wait and see.
Fixed that for you

Carlton are now favourite on some markets now. Strange
Carlton supporters have been delusional for years, anyone else can look at that side and see it aint much chop. But keep the bets coming so the rest of us can get some value.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back