2nds Port Adelaide vs South Adelaide - Round 15 @ Alberton

Remove this Banner Ad

How did Lobbe play so many AFL games? Has there been a bigger drop off ever? He is so bad.
He was a decent player before he went to Norway at the end of 2015 and visited Pulpit Rock and took a few more steps to the left than the bloke in blue.

4109281985_c2e4d35d34_b.jpg

Last edited:

What a bunch of *******s with that trivia question

Then that flog Soda says, well Timmy wasn't a new club created in 1997 with a new logo?

I was waiting for the crash as Timmy took him down.

We need a proper second KPF before we need a second ruck. I'd give Billy a game before finals because you never know when Ryder could get an injury, but Marshall is a fill a basic need first selection for me.

Billy is a very handy forward who can ruck. Marshall has shown good signs this year but long stretches of nothing too. He's going to be good but Billy has been really competitive this year. There's no way he will lead our AFL ruck this year so play him forward and pinch hit.

We need a proper second KPF before we need a second ruck. I'd give Billy a game before finals because you never know when Ryder could get an injury, but Marshall is a fill a basic need first selection for me.
Frampton knows how to lead and gets in good forward position aside from the fact he's more developed body wise, he doesn't really need to ruck at AFL level if Jacko drops back and pinch hits.

Frampton knows how to lead and gets in good forward position aside from the fact he's more developed body wise, he doesn't really need to ruck at AFL level if Jacko drops back and pinch hits.

There is no reason to think that frampton would be worse forward than Trengove

Trengove back > frampton forward. Worth a try imo

Marshall is a better forward than Billy and whats the point of playing him if you dont ruck him? We dont need a 2nd tall bloke in the A grade forward line, we need a proper 2nd KPF.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is no reason to think that frampton would be worse forward than Trengove

Trengove back > frampton forward. Worth a try imo
There's every reason to believe he'll be a better forward he's certainly a more natural forward.

Happy we won but effort seems inconsistent. We seem to play well for short bursts then just take it easy.

I'm not against Marshall playing AFL this year. Holding him back for size reasons is a negative frame of thinking. Teach him to not fear anything and to give 100% is the best way to not get hurt.

Jake Neade has never suffered an impact injury, and for all his faults, he always attacks the contest.

Sent from mTalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back