Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 20

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely if you’re a Carlton fan you chuck in the towell and follow a different sport? Why bother?

Blues have had every leg up possible in the sport and decade after decade they’re an embarrassment.

They’re getting trounced by the bottom team. Carlton has been building this team for years, it’s no more young or rebuilding than port is.
Too true. Their trading drafting etc reminds me very much of the Crom in recent years. Here’s hoping the Crom are in the wilderness for just as long.

Kangaroos young players are light years better then the crows

Light years ahead of most other teams too. They'll be fine in a few years' time.

If the Hawks hadn’t sacked Clarko I would be betting on them to tank tomorrow but suddenly that doesn’t benefit the coach.

Pressure now on Adelaide - if they lose to Hawthorn, back to back spoons is definitely on the cards.

The crows Nana's can then have their commemorative spoon set hung proudly next to their hummel collections.

Betts and Jack Martin give Carlton no forward pressure , North just walk it out

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Light years ahead of most other teams too. They'll be fine in a few years' time.
They’ve got the young midfield to get off the bottom of the ladder but their team is horribly unbalanced and they need a spine badly. By the time they draft half the players they need they would likely have already overpaid half their team to stay at north, overpaid in trades / salary to attract mediocre players and stagnated the development of a couple of players.

They’ll climb to mid table at best.

Mitch Robinson is so offensive. I'd imagine his teammates only tolerate him.

Tarryn Thomas has the most upside in his draft pool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back