Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 27

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Have they opened the 2025 applicants for Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here yet?
Urrrgh - I can't stand that show. They could replace Julia Morris with Kelli Underwood, and it wouldn't be any worse (I hope Julia's lawyers aren't reading this).

We got similarly fast wifi recently and even not too far from the modem it was just too slow to properly play anything. Definitely recommend connecting the TV to the modem via an ethernet cable, very much worth doing and you'll get a smooth and quick connection.
We have gigabit FTTP and Kayo still shits itself constantly. Awful product. But its Australia so it's owned by a monopoly, what are you going to do? Buy Hubble? Lol

We had some success moving to new Chromecast's with the app built in, rather than streaming from the mobile device to the Chromecast.

I can do remote play on my PS5 with a PSPortal and have a better experience. And that's interactive.

We have gigabit FTTP and Kayo still shits itself constantly. Awful product. But its Australia so it's owned by a monopoly, what are you going to do? Buy Hubble? Lol

We had some success moving to new Chromecast's with the app built in, rather than streaming from the mobile device to the Chromecast.

I can do remote play on my PS5 with a PSPortal and have a better experience. And that's interactive.
To be honest the Hubbl service looks pretty solid, I’d consider it if I was the streaming type. The stack and save is nice, and their TVs look handy when using them. But I don’t know, I haven’t really had issues with Kayo before, or at least anything major besides being a bit annoyed they don’t show any VFL on it anymore. Would still recommend an Ethernet connection to whatever you’re playing it on, that worked wonders for me.

Everyone praises West Coast for being the masters of the rebuild and talk about how they're on the right track and how amazing Harley Reid is. All I see is a club who has lost 52 of their last 60 games with the majority being annihilations and a list that has many, many older premiership players that are going to need replacing. It's going to take them a long time to get back to being a contender this time around.

If they can con a first round pick out of Adelaide for Yeo, more power to them.

Ports Sanful?

They're not disinterested, they're just awful. I watched them against North and they put in, but they can't string a passage of play together.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve just left the Crows game, a few beers in.

I’ve never seen a team try less than WCE did.

I heard a lot of crows supporters left early because it was dreadful to watch.

Some of them have some level of awareness.

Not the ones who jeered any Harley Reid mistake though. I mean seriously, he's a kid who hasn't asked for all the attention. Still they booed JHF for no reason either.

They only like it when they're robbed
That being the case, let's hope ex Crow Jack Gunstan slots the winner in the dying seconds on Saturday, courtesy of a dodgy free kick.

Remember when crows supporters booed the point post when it popped up on screen after one of their players injured themselves hitting it. Would love to have footage of it.

Of course they boo a 1st year player, just like they did with JHF.

Urrrgh - I can't stand that show. They could replace Julia Morris with Kelli Underwood, and it wouldn't be any worse (I hope Julia's lawyers aren't reading this).
I avoid reality tv as much as possible, but how Julia Morris keeps getting those gigs unfortunately epitomises how low the talent level must be.

She has a head that should only be suitable for radio, and her so called humour is primary school stuff.

Last edited:
Remember when crows supporters booed the point post when it popped up on screen after one of their players injured themselves hitting it. Would love to have footage of it.

I wonder how they'd like it if our fans were to incessantly boo Rankine at the next Showdown. "Bunch of Port ferals."

Carey hurt his knee sliding into it because for some odd reason, Footy Park had square posts

I heard a lot of crows supporters left early because it was dreadful to watch.

Some of them have some level of awareness.

Not the ones who jeered any Harley Reid mistake though. I mean seriously, he's a kid who hasn't asked for all the attention. Still they booed JHF for no reason either.
They booed Reid because of the altercation with Dawson.

Which Dawson might get a week for.

Everyone praises West Coast for being the masters of the rebuild and talk about how they're on the right track and how amazing Harley Reid is. All I see is a club who has lost 52 of their last 60 games with the majority being annihilations and a list that has many, many older premiership players that are going to need replacing. It's going to take them a long time to get back to being a contender this time around.

Yeah this. 3 of their top 4 possession getters will be well into their 30s next year and two of their top 3 goalkickers will be 32.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back