Port Power Players Should Hang Their Heads In Shame

Remove this Banner Ad

Far too much talk of how relaxed they were and trying to make the Cats looked rattled......not enough effort into concentrating on their own game!!...Far too cocky and smug...got what they deserved.....well done Cats...a well deserved win!!

Brett Ebert and Warren Tredrea:

pic329.jpg

Daniel Motlop couldn't be found.

Funniest thing I've seen today. :D :D :D

It is different if you put in the effort but you are just beaten on the day - one team turned up to play, the other thought it was training so they deserve to be criticised

They were pathetic, just a franchise of the Port Magpies.

BAHAHAH AUSTRALIA LAUGHS AT YOUR PORT ADELAIDE

at least we made the final not like u mob had all of adelaide behind u the last 3 seasons and failed. U must of been a supporter of the teams that the old maggies pasted yearly b4 ur adelaide football corporation was formed. Our premiership window has just opened and we will learn from this loss cant say the same 4 adelaide they are finished.

at least we made the final not like u mob had all of adelaide behind u the last 3 seasons and failed. U must of been a supporter of the teams that the old maggies pasted yearly b4 ur adelaide football corporation was formed. Our premiership window has just opened and we will learn from this loss cant say the same 4 adelaide they are finished.

Your mob's not a Magpie's ********......:thumbsu:

Hey loser....

Most Victorian football people regard the Crows as the real S.A. footy club.

From what I can see...Port Adelaide's claim to fame is bad track-suits....

Bogan ****s..... suffer!

price check in aisle 5 :D

How many Port Adelaide supporters does it take to change a light-bulb?

Trick question. they'll tell you they can change the lightbulb, they tell you they have changed more lightbulbs than any one else (though in someone elses house) , they'll even tell you that they exist only to change lightbulbs but when they get there they will just look at the light bulb and wont have a ****ing clue what to do. :thumbsu:

U must of been a supporter of the teams that the old maggies pasted yearly b4 ur adelaide football corporation was formed.
Whilst not being the person you were talking about I'd like to point out that my SANFL club has beaten the Port Adelaide Magpies in 2 out of 3 Grand Finals in my lifetime (71 and 72) and my AFL club has beaten the Port Adelaide Power in 1 out of 1 Grand Finals in my lifetime (07).
You are my biyatch, sit down and shut up.

PS I wont even bring up 1905 when we kept my bitches to 1-6. God I love the Port Adelaide tradition!:D

I'm shot.....devastated.

Can't explain today..........not that its up to me, Choco and the boys have some pieces to pick up.

I'll stick with them through thick and thin.

Trick question. they'll tell you they can change the lightbulb, they tell you they have changed more lightbulbs than any one else (though in someone elses house) , they'll even tell you that they exist only to change lightbulbs but when they get there they will just look at the light bulb and wont have a ****ing clue what to do. :thumbsu:

it made me chuckle. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, but...nah, but...yeah but....Wrong answer.

Umm, they were gonna change the light-bulb but they couldn't find their special light-bulb changin' track-suit, so they just sat in the dark.....

:p:p

Port, North, Hawks and Collingwood were not really ready to be top 4 teams, all these sides have too many young kids with not enough experience. They were just fortunate teams capable of being real top 4 teams just had ordinary years or had injury problems.

Saints, were a let down all season. Crows had injury problems all year. Swans, disappointing most of the year. Melbourne had injury problems and were a joke. Eagles, at times massive injury problems and Freo and Bulldogs were at times embarrassing.

A lot of clubs a few years premature filled the void but were not really up to the "real" test. Too many holes in the side, not as conditioned. Geelong showed a few years back they were capable of being a contender, had a shocking 2006 but this year played to their potential and fortunately for them there wasn't much in the way of real opposition.

You take those, we were fortunate in 99 that Carlton knocked out the Bombers and got a dead rubber grand final.

Teams have those kind of years, when everything falls into place. Port and us got a football lesson in the finals and need to learn from that. Both sides have a lot of inconsistent players who win you games in the H&A season and look like champions during fair weather but to win a flag you need hard consistent players. Geelong had that, nobody else did.

Mate they were wagging their mouths and talking a whole heap of crap and were made to eat their words.

"We knew how good Geelong were and if we could spook them, we tried to, it was a card to play."

Williams' attempts to spook the Cats included referring to Port's narrow victory over Geelong in round 21 and the Power's strong history in SANFL grand finals, questioning the selection of Geelong ruck Steven King and highlighting the Cats' injury concerns.

But deep down, Williams knew the Power were up against a juggernaut.

"Going into the game, we as a match committee thought Geelong were the best club by a long way in the competition," he said after Geelong's 24.19 (163) to 6.8 (44) victory.

"What we've seen today was what we expected from them.

"Last time we beat them, down at Geelong, four of them were out (injured) and we knew it was going to be a much different game.

"All credit to Geelong, I thought (coach) Mark (Thompson) and his group really did produce on the day."

That was embarrsing it was like a cake walk for the cats. No pressure, no run, no tackles just no contest.

You would think in a Grand Final there would be desperation, putting your body on the line. They embarrsed their club and their jumper. Treadrea can take his bow of SHAME now and go goose step back to Adelaide.

what?? why???

you west coast tryhards wouyldve lost by 145 points seriously im not joking.

geelong arebthe BEST side ever. Like to see YOU do better than port!!!

"We knew how good Geelong were and if we could spook them, we tried to, it was a card to play."

Williams' attempts to spook the Cats included referring to Port's narrow victory over Geelong in round 21 and the Power's strong history in SANFL grand finals, questioning the selection of Geelong ruck Steven King and highlighting the Cats' injury concerns.

"Going into the game, we as a match committee thought Geelong were the best club by a long way in the competition," he said after Geelong's 24.19 (163) to 6.8 (44) victory.

"Last time we beat them, down at Geelong, four of them were out (injured) and we knew it was going to be a much different game.

"All credit to Geelong, I thought (coach) Mark (Thompson) and his group really did produce on the day."

Whatever....

You're still a disgrace.

Only Collingwood came close.....

agree had collingwood kicked one more goal or had gary ablett jnr not pulled that goal out of his ass the magpies would be holding the cup tonight NO DOUBT!!!

having said that i think geelong had a terrible game in their peliminary final and had they played the way they did today they would smash the pies by lets say 77 points. :thumbsu:

The way Geelong played today, they would have hammered any of the 2007 AFL sides into submission. Many by more than 119 easily

bit hollow AFTER the event isn't it?

choco tried to pysche them and it didn't work - this phony make speech afterwards is just silly.

bit hollow AFTER the event isn't it?

choco tried to pysche them and it didn't work - this phony make speech afterwards is just silly.

Yep, pathetic. He was arrogant all week and now he has the gall to change his story and make out it was all an act. He's a d1ckhead.

Port were very lucky to make the GF and obviously didn't belong there but they are a young side and have exceeded everyones expectations this year. Many of their players should be ashamed of the performance put in today but they will bounce back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back