Roast Was the Positive only Thread but now it’s We Suck Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Threads been quiet lately.

Worrell was very very good for only his second game.

Young midfield getting it done.

Keays up forward.
Was the moat positive game for some months... including taking the game on.

In all seriousness, there are a lot of complaints about the negativity on the board and my s**t thread, which is a raging success mind you, but we have just had a great win with a lot of positives.

Where are all the positive comments? Do all the positive posters have me on ignore? :(

In all seriousness, there are a lot of complaints about the negativity on the board and my s**t thread, which is a raging success mind you, but we have just had a great win with a lot of positives.

Where are all the positive comments? Do all the positive posters have me on ignore? :(
Human nature to complain more than appraise.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

In the good vs Carlton thread.

Fog

Should always be a vent thread ....keep most of supporter vents in one thread, rather than infect the board

Maybe have the "positive" thread ...re-named as "nailed it"

Posters who want to make player / coach predictions ....can come in and peacock ....you know, like that bloke who thinks Pedlar will be a Premier Midfielder Of The Future

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honestly your 'we are s**t' thread is full of perfectly decent discussion of the team and its performance. The real toxic negativity of this board is in the game day threads, whenever the opposition kicks two goals in a row and people start talking about how Nicks should be shot in the head.

He will get a lot of 1 vote games which will cost him

Is a shoe in for the 40 AA squad , can he go further ? Think he just misses out
IMO Laird is odds-on to be in the AA side .....you're right, maybe too many losses & 1pt & 2pt games to get the Brownlow

His back half of the season has been enormous & consistent ......missing the first 2 games :thumbsdownemoji:

I reckon he will miss AA team just
From a Fantasy & SuperCoach perspective ....Laird has been the hottest property for half a season .....one mode measures disposals, the other, impact and efficiencies

Only Oliver, Touk Miller, Brayshaw, and Neale as 🔓 .....Neale probably more on reputation, few however have been as consistent over the entire season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back