Positives and Negatives vs Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Hahaha. Good luck.

Positives:
+ Petch, get around the man
+ It’s nice to have Jetta back, did some nice things I guess
+ Shep tried his best

Negatives:
How much server space does this site have?

- Forwards invisible, setup forward of the wing atrocious and hamstrung us. Kennedy and Darling look miles off.
- Somehow smashed in the air and also at the drop of the ball in the same contests?
- Inside 50s allowed turned out to be very unsustainable. Been giving up far too many.
- Gov, Schoey unsighted. Not sure what Schoey did to earn the recall ahead of Rotham but anyway.
- Team selection. Struggled with the conditions at times which is inexcusable given we were talking about them the second the derby finished. Too tall.
- Allen probably due a rest unfortunately. Has been off the boil and not fair to expect him to lead the way alongside Kennedy and Darling.
- Continuing to pick two rucks and having Allen take ruck contests still?
- Mate, I don’t even have time for it. Can’t even think of how to articulate what went wrong tonight. Dismal.

Big response needed - historic struggles at the Cattery don’t fill me with confidence.

+ I'm strangely ok with this one. We just didn't turn up. I think it will be the reality check we need.

+ This forward line will be incredible when Rioli is back.

+ Shep is just class. The rest need to lift so he can lift the cup.

+ Petrol is a serious footballer. What he adds and again when Rioli comes back, exciting.

+ Rozee is real pretty. Like Twilight pretty. And he's pretty bloody good.

- All of it. What the hell was that WC? It's a friday night game, how the hell do we s**t the bed like that?

+petrucelle lol
+sheppard

- wtf was our game plan?
- tall forwards were pretty much trash
- midfield sucked anus
- too tall

Petrucelle, Ryan and Shepp are the only positives.
Didn't get flogged in the second half I suppose.

Don't have enough time or energy to list all the negatives

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So basically we've been good for 2 and a bit games and putrid for the rest.

+Petrucelle doing a josh jenkins 101, except he aint a KPF so its ok
+Our other younger forwards in Ryan and Allen were alright aswell
+placed $50 on port as they were playing $4.40 for the win, and i also tipped them. So im not suprised by this result, just the margin

-Vardy and hickey in the team is a complete failure, hickey is the marginally better ruckman and currently is in better form
-Forwardline dysfucntionallity. Kennedy, Darling & Cripps were extremely pathetic tonight.
-The end for kennedy has come very quick, looks like a liability out there now
-teams have work out how to play against us
-our midfield is rubbish, place each player head to head against theirs and more often than not our players dont stack up
-is it a premiership hangover? or have other teams improved via coaching, player improvement & player aquisitions? We havent really improved in any area.

So basically we've been good for 2 and a bit games and putrid for the rest.
Exactly what I thought. Also reckon Port took some lessons from the way Freo shut down our scoring last week. The conditions, coaching on the day and team selections heavily favoured them. The more dynamic players enjoyed the outing (Jetta and Petch were shining lights), but our system was absolutely smashed to pieces.

We will need to get used to teams coming after our weaknesses, particularly at home, after winning the flag.

It's still possible to back in this group and we don't want to be too unsettled going to Kardinya, but surely a few changes are inevitable.

+Petrucelle doing a josh jenkins 101, except he aint a KPF so its ok
+Our other younger forwards in Ryan and Allen were alright aswell
+placed $50 on port as they were playing $4.40 for the win, and i also tipped them. So im not suprised by this result, just the margin

-Vardy and hickey in the team is a complete failure, hickey is the marginally better ruckman and currently is in better form
-Forwardline dysfucntionallity. Kennedy, Darling & Cripps were extremely pathetic tonight.
-The end for kennedy has come very quick, looks like a liability out there now
-teams have work out how to play against us
-our midfield is rubbish, place each player head to head against theirs and more often than not our players dont stack up
-is it a premiership hangover? or have other teams improved via coaching, player improvement & player aquisitions? We havent really improved in any area.
putting 50 against your own team is yuck

Remove this Banner Ad

Back