Autopsy Positives and Negatives vs Port

Remove this Banner Ad

They may not fight it if they think he needs a rest anyway

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

What does the squiggle say about our form, or is he in the Wall's camp still?
It just reflects the obvious - we've improved, but still have a long way to go to be contenders. Lot of teams around our mark but Richmond is ahead of the pack doing very well.

Great that it was a belting - but in large part against witches hats.
However, you must give credit to our work rate and ball movement that created the witches hats. Showed poise under pressure and solid skills.

giphy.gif

Love the Willie bump too :D

" In probably his best performance in his debut season Willie Rioli gathered 16 possessions and kicked two goals. But aside from the obvious in the stats column alongside his name, Rioli worked hard to create opportunities for teammates. He had eight score involvements and most of them resulted in goals. One of the more satisfying examples came in the last quarter when the pace and guile of Rioli and Petruccelle resulted in a game-sealing major."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's been really good at knocking blocks over. He's done it when opponents have just gotten rid of the ball. Nothing illegal or too hard but little things like that are so smart
I’m sure the MRP will find a way to punish it eventually

I was unsure but I didn't think you could take a mentally weak team like that add a Motlop, Watts, Rockliff & Thomas and think "that should do it".

I thought Port would stay about where they were last year with the topups.

Bombers are are the ones that have burned me. I legitimately thought they were a chance at top 4 before the season.
I had Bombers 6th.But i did have WCE 4th.[ just a little gloat! ]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back