Poster appreciation thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Time for some warm fuzziness. Who is your favourite NM-BF poster? Why?
Rules:
  • Only non-demi-gods can be nominated (So no giantroo, Souup, KIA etc., otherwise it would just get boring).
  • No sarcasm or trolling.
  • No pissing on others nominations
  • No voting or awards
---

If I'm honest there is only one non-ITK, non-expert poster on here that I stop to read based simply on the poster. She's always calm, reasoned, thoughtful and balanced. Consitently pushing engaged, positive dialog and not distracted by the personal stuff, sniping, or just meandering chat that you see around the place. She's warm but a consistently straight talker that says what needs to be said. And she's as passionate and engaged as anybody here. When I think to post something serious she's my in-head editor: I only post if I expect her to thumb. I think of her as our own little pocket-Sonja and I read each post thinking what I can learn.
Thanks for being here Hearts to hearts!

Last edited:

King Corey Jeremy Jordan for all the laughs

Souup hoffseason gains for their draft knowledge and in depth list management discussions

ferball the flying ham for their all round quality and balanced posting across a wide variety of subjects even when sometimes we don't agree.

Stacks of others who make this site worth reading!

Last edited:
Man there’s too many for all different reasons.

some I love for their footy nous, some because they’re funny, others because of their knowledge outside of footy, because they challenge my beliefs.

Its a great melting pot we have in here with individuals from all walks of life with different ideas.

With that in mind I’m going to go with, no one, you’re all campaigners.

Drunk I Love You GIF by CBC

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alot of what Mav said was very accurate and he copped alot of s**t for it. Especially when he questioned the little prick's character mid season. He was right too - if he we had stronger leadership it may have been enough to bring him out of his family's shadow.

Kudos Mav.

Too many to mention
But the first one the jumps out is Hojuman
Always a gentleman, “manners maketh man”

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Hoj is great. He's the sort of guy who would make a great neighbour I reckon. There's a few people like that here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back