Poster appreciation thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Can I just say that these threads can be really depressing.

I'm as passionate and knowledgeable as any about our club, but don't feel the need to be part of 'the gang'. I read most of it, try to contribute thoughtful content whenever I can, some of it hits the mark, some is trite, some is stupid. But I never, ever get a shout out when this kind of thread gets brought up. It seems like just some knob sucking exercise where the matiest of mates consummate their mateship.
So true MM. I am happy to say I appreciate your posting & love your work on here.

Far too old for a popularity contest, though this is an appreciation thread for the unsung heroes. Always saw you as being one of the much loved stalwarts.

From an outsider, happy to also show my appreciation to hoj & H2H, as two posters I go out of my way to read.

I'm as passionate and knowledgeable as any about our club, but don't feel the need to be part of 'the gang'. I read most of it, try to contribute thoughtful content whenever I can, some of it hits the mark, some is trite, some is stupid. But I never, ever get a shout out when this kind of thread gets brought up. It seems like just some knob sucking exercise where the matiest of mates consummate their mateship.

Ok, I get it!...

Marstermind

Thanks legends. Honoured to be in the not demi-god but still likeable tier, although I suspect I'll be offering less and less with our new coach on board!

Some quality that hasn't been mentioned (or I haven't noticed) yet:
Koshari
Spider Burton 22
Scallop industry thug
Kangaroo Cat
BoomerRoo
The Jesus
Gokangas
Horace

All quality contributors, and we still probably haven't scratched the surface.

You could go on for hours.

Lies Liar GIF

SB22, LtK and Scallop aren't quality

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks hsquid - I appreciate you too (although it seems a bit cute to nominate people who have said nice things about me).

I always enjoy King Corey, Psicosis, SMaturin, Luke72, The Filth Wizard - and when they drop by, The Other Dean and Sopwiths North - but I know I will think of more. Honestly I’m a fan of everyone I’m not ignoring, it’s a treat to hear everyone’s passion and your different thoughts.

Had to come back and add Too Many Hyphens - don’t if they are a new voice or new name for an older voice, but very welcome either way.

Last edited:
Passmore and Orange Peanut have the best one liners. Consistently the funniest posters

Souup and roos_fanatic08 provide the best football content

I won't mention my three favourite mods but you know who you are.

I genuinely miss Tef for all his flaws he provided a different perspective

Legrille K4E are good people

Usayed Givashe makes this place better

Shermanator is underrated

I see they haven’t been mentioned on here yet, and that’s because they rarely post on here, but I’ve always thought #giantroo always puts up some good stuff.

Maybe im a bit bias towards him, as he have enabled me to watch every single minute of any North news ever made, without me owning a tv since 2006.
As Corn would say, you brought that lack of TV on yourself.

Passmore and Orange Peanut have the best one liners. Consistently the funniest posters

Souup and roos_fanatic08 provide the best football content

I won't mention my three favourite mods but you know who you are.

I genuinely miss Tef for all his flaws he provided a different perspective

Legrille K4E are good people

Usayed Givashe makes this place better

Shermanator is underrated
I still read tefs tweets. Better the devil you know than the one you dont.

He also had some classic non footy 1 liners.

I’m happy to delegate sucking your knob to one of my minions any day. You deserve it.

Legend!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back