Poster appreciation thread

Remove this Banner Ad

golfshop.gif

Oh hai! Reporting for duty.

And cheers, Hearts. Class as always. You continue to be the forum voice of reason by which other forum voices of reason are judged.

As for the thread topic, my vote goes to anyone who's not the Ziebull.
The Ziebell is my favourite. Hardly agree with anything that is posted, but done with such conviction and never flip flops and always sticks to his guns, even if they are sometimes shooting blanks.

I love our mods. Like good umpires you don’t notice them. Their judgement is what makes this board a place where constructive discussion and disagreement can happen. They may be on big bucks but they are worth every penny.

Cheque's in the mail brother. Thanks again

The Ziebell is my favourite. Hardly agree with anything that is posted, but done with such conviction and never flip flops and always sticks to his guns, even if they are sometimes shooting blanks.

In the words of the greatest fictional cruise-ship bartender the world has ever seen.....

c4cfaf56-2c45-434f-84dc-1c907a4327b3_text.gif

Of course there's no right or wrong in any of this, just differing perceptions. What one person views as 'conviction', someone else may view as 'spamming the living s**t out of the forum by posting the same thought bubble over and over and over like a mindless bot'. What one person views as 'never flip-flopping', someone else may view as 'wilful ignorance of factual evidence and/or a total unwillingness to listen to the point of view of others'.

But hey, this is a thread of appreciation. So in that spirit I will say that I appreciate tZ for - among other things - the amusement he provided through every week calling for the head of a player who went on to break the club's consecutive games record. That kind of insight is rare.

I would love one of those if anyone does a re print.

I still have a few kicking around.

PM sent.

(Anyone else interested, feel free to send me a PM with the requisite amount of begging included. Please note: Sexual favours are welcomed but will not be accepted in lieu of cash.)

I still have a few kicking around.

PM sent.

(Anyone else interested, feel free to send me a PM with the requisite amount of begging included. Please note: Sexual favours are welcomed but will not be accepted in lieu of cash.)

This sounds like a job for Tender Touch! :stern look

On a serious note, That was a great poster.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

danj. aka truth teller danj

When the Hawthorn Racism Review ended danj made a pertinent post on the hawthorn forum. Instead of taking it on board danj was banned. It was also posted in our forum and was up long enough to get some likes on our board and a POTY nomination from kia34.

Hopefully hawthorn will do better under Gowers. Seems like a better person.

Anyway, welcome back danj whenever that is.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back