Poster appreciation thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Valentines Day Post GIF

I see they haven’t been mentioned on here yet, and that’s because they rarely post on here, but I’ve always thought #giantroo always puts up some good stuff.

Maybe im a bit bias towards him, as he have enabled me to watch every single minute of any North news ever made, without me owning a tv since 2006.

giantroo is the North Bigfooty goat.

Can I just say that these threads can be really depressing.

I'm as passionate and knowledgeable as any about our club, but don't feel the need to be part of 'the gang'. I read most of it, try to contribute thoughtful content whenever I can, some of it hits the mark, some is trite, some is stupid. But I never, ever get a shout out when this kind of thread gets brought up. It seems like just some knob sucking exercise where the matiest of mates consummate their mateship.

Maaaaate! I absolutely love your posts.

Always look forward to the next edition of your stats when we are lucky enough to have a player debut.

Some of your historical knowledge is up there with the best of all North supporters ❤️

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm as passionate and knowledgeable as any about our club, but don't feel the need to be part of 'the gang'. I read most of it, try to contribute thoughtful content whenever I can, some of it hits the mark, some is trite, some is stupid. But I never, ever get a shout out when this kind of thread gets brought up. It seems like just some knob sucking exercise where the matiest of mates consummate their mateship.
Well, I read every one of your posts and enjoy your work! And I as yet haven't stated who I like, oh I won't either.

But I enjoy those that post facts and stats. I am a stats tragic, but your miles in front of me so I don't really bother.
I enjoy posters who can disagree with me without being nasty. I have really worked on my ability to let things slide. Occasionally I * up- oh well

I love the pig-headed posters who won't change their minds, actually I probably enjoy those that try to change their mind more.

I love the new spellcheck function, I am now almost literate. It is new for me maybe not for others. Literacy I do mean.

I do think, well I am guilty of it and that is taking posters and their work for granted.

I really don't offer much more than trying to make the good folk of BF laugh, shake their heads or just get a little cranky at me. I am a touch left of centre and have been through too much to worry about what people think of me, not my business to know that. Best lesson I have ever learnt.

Oh and love it when someone makes me laugh, there is some cracking shite spoken about on this here board.

And of course, the posters that make me think about all thing's life. And I must admit I actually stop and think what would they that I respect the most think of me posting my commentary.

More often than not I still post it though.

oh well.

And I need to thank my work who seem to have no issue with me posting 20 or so hours per week, during business hours I do mean.

oh well.

And so in closing I really appreciate ya efforts a lot Marstermind.

Good job and that is all!

Still quality over quantity and in the votes.

I love you all! For all your jokes, opinions, debates, ITK’s, trade and draft info, the slagging off of the opposition week in week out, the common hatred we share of *, CrocMedia, Caro, Damo, Hutchy, etc, for the unity we have found in regards to our emotions around Judas, and for all the wins and failures we have experienced together here! It’s never a dull moment on Bigfooty and am glad I am a small part of it! However, there’s one poster who deserves my vote and for once is flying under the radar. Surprisingly, giantroo hasn’t got enough love in this thread I reckon! I don’t know because it’s a given, so he hasn’t been mentioned as much!? He is a legend as we all know and his work on sharing info/news is second to none! Not just on this platform but across every social media platform including Patreon. He keeps all North supporters in the know and from a personal perspective I am very grateful for your work and opinions on everything! Thanks for all you do for us giantroo! A big thank you to all of you making the North board on Bigfooty a great place to be! 🦘

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back