Poster appreciation thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I love you all! For all your jokes, opinions, debates, ITK’s, trade and draft info, the slagging off of the opposition week in week out, the common hatred we share of *, CrocMedia, Caro, Damo, Hutchy, etc, for the unity we have found in regards to our emotions around Judas, and for all the wins and failures we have experienced together here! It’s never a dull moment on Bigfooty and am glad I am a small part of it! However, there’s one poster who deserves my vote and for once is flying under the radar. Surprisingly, giantroo hasn’t got enough love in this thread for I reckon! I don’t know because it’s a given, so he hasn’t been mentioned as much!? He is a legend as we all know and his work on sharing info/news is second to none! Not just on this platform but across every social media platform including Patreon. He keeps all North supporters in the know and from a personal perspective I am very grateful for your work and opinions on everything! Thanks for all you do for us giantroo! A big thank you to all of you making the North board on Bigfooty a great place to be! 🦘

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Demigods weren’t eligible!

I like you all even though I’ve had a little squabble here and there with some of you. I know that we all love our club and want it to succeed.

Hoj is great. He's the sort of guy who would make a great neighbour I reckon. There's a few people like that here.
No he wouldn't because that would mean you live in Korea and the reason that Koreans are all skinny is the food over there is terrible.

I spent 2 weeks over there and on the last night we had our best meal at.... wait for it....... Berger King.

Great place to visit though. Two weeks ain't enough. Bought a beautiful replica of national treasure 95

R.870a5f99740f0cabec9540acd22a9e4b

To make this, even with modern porcelain furnaces, would be infernally difficult. Pride of place in the pool room

The usual suspects, you know who you are. If I name names I'll end up being mortified at the few Dead Set Legends I've left off.

But I do want to mention a couple whom I'd previously generally thought of as generically good guys and good posters, but have really shone recently with the Clarko business - hsquid and Merlin007. Thanks for your insight, perspective and general excellence.

Looking forward to Ligma coming back - she brightens up the place.

And when I say I love Usayed Givashe like a brother I'm not really going from personal experience, not having an actual brother myself - I'm just basing it on my two sons, who most of the time think of each other as idiots with terrible taste in music and sometimes it seems barracking for North is the only thing they have in common, but at the end of the day will always have each others' backs when push comes to shove.

Marstermind goes ok too :).

My faves off the top of my head - BoomerRoo RobZombie Twinkletoes 💗💗 but I love the majority of you guys.

Themanbun Carlos Herrrnandez + hashtag kangas (i know he is on here I just don’t know his @) these guys have a very special place in my heart for always giving me kudos’s on strava 💘💘💘💘💘

Last edited:
Hoj is great. He's the sort of guy who would make a great neighbour I reckon. There's a few people like that here.
Bugger off. He comes home late four nights a week, smashed, revs his Harley incessantly and turns the tv sound up to eleven while watching reruns of AFL360 and yelling abuse at Gerald Wheatley.

Duuuuude one of these is absolutely not like the others. I appreciate people have a different opinion of KIA than I do but putting him in the same category as giantroo & Souup who have consistently contributed so much more to the board over many years without managing to develop planet sized egos is just baffling IMO.

My shortlist:
Themanbun
King Corey
Hearts to hearts
ferball
roos_fanatic08
Ligma
My Left Foote
Any iteration of Zondor

All good contributors in their own way.

HM:
krakouers for the Simpsons references
085BF0DC-B869-42DD-98A3-9CB768BAD2F6.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bro the dimmies!
I feel that deserves a giantroo exclusive interview when Clarko finally starts… need these key questions answered before he gets into it… steamed or fried?!

Bugger off. He comes home late four nights a week, smashed, revs his Harley incessantly and turns the tv sound up to eleven while watching reruns of AFL360 and yelling abuse at Gerald Wheatley.
Like I said, Hoj would make a great neighbour.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back