Poster Appreciation Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by noddy
if my friendly little winks annoy you as well then i shall put you on my apology list along side jabsy when ever i give a wink,

Your "friendly little wink" is just a lame excuse to cover up a cheap shot or an attempt at sarcasm.

Thats why you use it so often.

Kane McGoodwin is doing something wrong if you all like him so much:D

The only two people I have met from BigFooty are Port supporters and they are both good blokes (though macca is a bit werid at times;) , ) plus my wife is a Port supporter.

Funny old world.

Doesn't bother me if you & others call the Crows cows but if the word PAP is offensive to some on this board then i shall refrain from using that abbreviation on the Port Adelaide board in the future,

I'm sure they will appreciate it.

Originally posted by sapaul
Hopefully, Port supporters won't need to bring up the Bickley-Wakelin incident again either then.:)

Why should we? He's going to slink of to become a nonentity after an undistinguished final year at the end of 2003. Hopefully after Pickett lays him out with a fair bump, something he was too cowardly to give Wakelin.

Originally posted by sapaul
Eago has said COWS on the Adelaide board.Just go back to the previous page and see my mention of "rubberman's" post on the Adelaide board.
Naughty naughty Eago.
Fancy being rude to our Friesian neighbours in their own paddock.

Originally posted by Eago77
I think what Port Power is getting at that the continual use of it (PAPs) here everyday is probably a bit much and maybe some find it a little annoying.

The use of the word "pap" doesn't bother me, as it further illustrates the lack of intelligence of sapaul and noddy.

Is that a nice expression or a not so nice expression,???
Not too sure as it sounds more like a Catholic order than a breed of cattle.
Could you try it out on the Crows board and let us know? :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back